Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

When Girls Telephone Boys [Frank's part boosted]

Started by Vesanic, Jan 09, 2011, 12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Lots of us have been complaining about how low Frank's part is on the original WGTB track... Tried some shit and eventually made it louder...

Deftones - When Girls Telephone Boys [2011 " improved " version]

Download links:

MP3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NQZA0WTC

WAV

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MXHPOLN0

bodywars9000

No dude, it sounds great, good job.
Yea i personally didn't see any of the complaints but i remember one youtube clip in particular where frank was loud like that & i liked it.

Really, good job considering you used audacity, what did you do?

I love that song and it would be nice to have that version, IMO definitely do a full one!
If you decide not too, at least share how you did it.

Starz

Sounds pretty good! Do the full version man

XJohnnyX

skullisred

M1GHTY M4VS

sing blue silver

i've never really liked franks part on this song. it's always seemed too loud in the mix during live shows and been kind of annoying. maybe i'm just too used to the album version.

Penicks

vinsanity

Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

wheresmysnare

hmm nice work, can you try it with hexagram, i imagine it would end up sounding quite soft.

beansandcornbread

That's much better than the original.  Full version would be awesome.

from_musings

Cool!  I appreciate people who have time and devotion. I would suggest to treat the breakdown/bridge, but with this much credit I assume the whole song is coming :) I love this song

Deadradio

E-Money

Vesanic

Why thank you, guys, wasn't excepting so much positive feedback. I'll try to get the full one done ASAP.

Menos el Oso

Yea, I would definitely download the full version once you make it. I went back and listened to the original to compare and I couldn't believe how you could barely his effects on it, since it's drowned out by the other sounds.

Starz

^ Yes I think that was the purpose when it was mixed, to have it subtley play in the background.

Vesanic

That's my guess too, they wanted to keep it that subtle at the time of the creation but then realized it was way better when played louder.

HexagramW

This was fucking awesome! Nice job man. Full version for sure!  :D

Gaz