Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

what do rock stars do when they have to take a crap in the middle of a concert?

Started by people_r_fake529, Mar 23, 2011, 02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shine down unshy

Quote from: from_musings on Mar 23, 2011, 03:48 PM
during chino's fat man era when he probably increased his food intake lot, he probably noticed many changes regarding the matter. I thought he avoided jumping into the crowd because of safety for the audience with such a heavy body, but perhaps he also was afraid to poop on them. such an incident would probably cut down the number of visitors on coming shows

Lol!!! @ afraid to poop on them

Corleone

pissedandpierced

I think the guy from Dillenger also did a shit on stage a Reading, threw it into the crowd then it came flying back to him.

Fergie pissed herself on stage once, then tried to cover it up by saying it was sweat. I would have just admitted that I pissed myself instead of having a really nasty sweaty fanny crotch picture plastered all over the press.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Variable

I would assume that they stop performing and go take a shit.  That just seems like the logical answer.  " hey guys, we're going to take a 10 min break. Go get some drinks and we'll be back to rock out!"  You know?  Just seems logical.