Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello Other Deftones Lovers!

Started by honeybeewu, Jun 08, 2011, 09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MommaBear

My strip club (aka living room).  So envious of your tall ceilings and S P A C E!!!

spitfire

wtf... i see theres a lot of  part timer strippers here
is this a cultural thing in the states? where i live at, it isnt. we go to strips club and envy those "artist", we do not try to emulate it. let that to the professionals

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Nuno Cal on Jun 24, 2011, 12:14 AM
strippers

UH OH! XD

Quote from: Nuno Cal on Jun 24, 2011, 12:14 AM
is this a cultural thing in the states?

A relatively new exercise phenomenon
If you're looking for real cultural pole dancing..
Indian Pole Dancing/Acrobatics/Gymnastics LOL (Original)

MommaBear

There are pole dancers from all over the world, so I don't think it's restricted to the states (although maybe it is more prevalent here than other places).  There are girls from Canada, Iceland, England, Germany, and Israel (those are just a few that come to mind).  In the states, where I am from, strippers and pole dancers are two separate entities - club strippers don't even do pole work.  I would say that strippers that do pole work are the exception, not the norm.  Strippers here aren't so much entertainers as they are shady, drug addicts - but even that can vary based on location within the state - where I am though, it's pretty much nasty, borderline prostitution type places, not upscale entertainment clubs. 

IMO, it's just a fun workout.  Better yet, it's all based around music (to which Deftones are a heavenly match).  Also appealing is the fact that I can do it at home, which appeases my anti-social personality.  Beats the hell out of running to nowhere on a stupid treadmill. 

tarkil

Quote from: MommaBear on Jun 24, 2011, 02:44 PM
Strippers here aren't so much entertainers as they are shady, drug addicts

Nice cliche... Gotta like that !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

honeybeewu

Quote from: MommaBear on Jun 24, 2011, 02:44 PM
There are pole dancers from all over the world, so I don't think it's restricted to the states (although maybe it is more prevalent here than other places).  There are girls from Canada, Iceland, England, Germany, and Israel (those are just a few that come to mind).  In the states, where I am from, strippers and pole dancers are two separate entities - club strippers don't even do pole work.  I would say that strippers that do pole work are the exception, not the norm.  Strippers here aren't so much entertainers as they are shady, drug addicts - but even that can vary based on location within the state - where I am though, it's pretty much nasty, borderline prostitution type places, not upscale entertainment clubs. 

IMO, it's just a fun workout.  Better yet, it's all based around music (to which Deftones are a heavenly match).  Also appealing is the fact that I can do it at home, which appeases my anti-social personality.  Beats the hell out of running to nowhere on a stupid treadmill. 

Thanks for clearning that up MOMMABEAR! When I read, "leave that to the professionals" I couldn't help but laugh and think of this photo of me... TRYING to "EMULATE" one. LOL      ( btw.. nice pic of you too! )  ;D

honeybeewu

OH. And this is the studio i teach at... my home space is MUCH smaller! :P

MommaBear

honeybeewu

OMG WTF was that clip? LOL she sure "HOPPED ON POP" right thurrrrrrrrr  LULZ.     Miss.J.B rawks.. that broad is a STRONG cookie!

poofing acid

What do you do in advertising?

honeybeewu

Be-weave it or not, I'm a copywriter. Tho my use of proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling go right out the window if I'm not getting paid for what i'm laying down.  :D   AND YOU? What do you do when you're not on here?

poofing acid

honeybeewu

I guess that means I'll be seeing more of you on here every time I visit.

poofing acid

As long as I'm not sleeping, I'm here.