Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

sharinglungs.com on facebook

Started by ignore the fashion, Jun 14, 2011, 02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

After a long time of being inactive, I decided to come back here... and there is sharinglungs on facebook.. ok, another page to make bigger my vices :P

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Variable

Its really not all that poppin

alvarezbassist17

chyeah right, it's bumpin tonight, nucka!

Variable

lol probably the most activity in its entire existence.

alvarezbassist17

we're getting pretty good at the subtle racism thing, i must say

*adjusts monacle*

tarkil

too bad I can't access facebook at work then...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

I had a lot of harsh words for the damned Nippon people today. Thats for sure. Fucking sluts.

alvarezbassist17

what, was it hockey or some shit? i wasn't really paying attention. but if their hockey team beat ours, that's a joke and a half.

Variable

Womens soccer man. The world cup finals. My girl friend (Hope Solo) lost. It was horrible.

alvarezbassist17

holy fuck, is she sexy.  i don't really give a fuck about soccer, though.

Variable

She is amazing. She's the love child of Han Solo and a Mexican Jumping Bean. Which explains why she's so good at soccer (stereotypical Latins) and jumping for balls that resemble the Death Star.

Shes perfect. Or at least she was. Until she failed to be a brick wall. I can't be seen in public with a bitch wearing silver around her neck. I think I'm going to drop her.

alvarezbassist17

See, i'm way more shallow than that. it's all looks, she can underachieve all she wants. lower maintenance ftw.

Variable

Yeah, but I'm trying to be the President man. I can't make a loser into a first lady. I don't want to ass-fuck a loser in the Lincoln Room of the White House. She needs to be a winner.

tarkil

At least, she's not black, it's already a good first step....     ;)

Variable

Thats a good point. Now I just need to start a new railroad boom in the US, so that the Asians all get pre-occupied for a while, and Hope can become a winner again.

tarkil

She's really not that cute though...
She has a horse face / jaw :

bright lights, big city

Don't you dare try to kill the mood. She's awesome. And dammit Trey, I had dibs on her like a week ago. Granted it wasn't declared on SL, but whatever.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

Come one, what's the fuss with her ? She's not nastily ugly, but she's definitely far from hot

downtownpony

Damn. She looks like she can take some dick.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?