Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino's Goatee?

Started by geraavl08, Apr 11, 2012, 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

from_musings

penick's is probably the only one with a unique style around here.. being a deftones fan at the same time he's wearing mexican pointy boots. i shit you not i saw it with my own eyes in the picture thread.. shoes like this

Penicks

those are some sweet ass shoes

mrpelon94

wow i make a topic about a deftones song and it gets pushed away.......but a tpoic about his goatee....wow WTF....

Vesanic

Yeah, I don't know about the other mods, but I'm getting tired of seeing a new useless topic everyday when there's a bullshit thread for that purpose, so I don't even merge them anymore.

blondie

Quote from: mrpelon94 on Apr 17, 2012, 07:48 PM
wow i make a topic about a deftones song and it gets pushed away.......but a tpoic about his goatee....wow WTF....

wheresmysnare

i have two minds to report this post to a moderator

from_musings

depends on what song the topic is made out of.. if it's about buffalo/lovers - "why u no on all-bum?!?" - then it could be a thread i think, like a discussion... but o make a thread about how much you like sextape - then it's definately a bullshit thread thing

mrpelon94

God Forbid We Like A DEFTONES Song On A DEFTONES site :D......instead lets talk about his hair and what kind of underwear he wears....lol

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

:) We need a goatee face
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

jbmp1390

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 17, 2012, 10:31 PM
Yeah, I don't know about the other mods, but I'm getting tired of seeing a new useless topic everyday when there's a bullshit thread for that purpose, so I don't even merge them anymore.

then lock threads. or ban people. If I was a mod here, I would fucking clean house. but that's why I'm not a mod.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

Vesanic

That's not really how it works.

jbmp1390

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 30, 2012, 02:16 AM
That's not really how it works.

I know, and I respect that you don't abuse your power, so to speak.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

Teknoman

I just couldn't let go the idea and had to gave it a try... ;D

http://bayimg.com/DaoDFAAdp

PS. Sorry for not posting the image but for some reason i couldn't upload the pic on imageshack or tinypic... only bayimg worked.

I make music too