+fishing
+tubing
+girls
-coming back home
-gas prices
-work for 2 days
+then 2 days off

Mazzy

+ ben harper and the innocent criminals live. this is amazing. it's from a melbourne show from this year. his voice causes little happiness bolts for me.
+ it'll be replayed again this saturday just incase my tape runs out.

- i'm fucking cold and my body hurts.

+ my dad is boiling vegetables beyond recognition in the kitchen. he keeps calling me everytime he overboils something. he boiled some great rice though.
+ no name cola is hawt.
+ my friend's think my aunty Jackie is beautiful. it's weird when they oogle her but heart warming.

- my sister is a drama queen x100.
- my service manager cheryl. i don't want to say she's a b@*#! but she's such a bitch lately.

Martin

Quote from: Mazzy on Jul 10, 2006, 10:19 AM

*puts blanket over Mazzy*

+ Coffee.

Mazzy

Quote from: Tuck on Jul 10, 2006, 10:24 AM
Quote from: Mazzy on Jul 10, 2006, 10:19 AM

*puts blanket over Mazzy*

+ Coffee.

just lay yourself on me. i prefer body heat. it does more good than a blanket can ever do.

Martin

That's true.

*wraps blanket around the both of us*

no name cola

Stay away!!!

+delicious sandwich
+the Smiths
-its raining so i cant go get sushi and a new shirt which is what i planned to do today.

manic_bastard

- bad migraines
- bomb at my chick's workplace. what the hell
- its hot
- school

+ i got a job

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

no name cola

+i went out in the rain on a 10 minute bike ride to get sushi anyway.
+now there's a sweet thunderstorm

im a bit wet to./

Chrisbo

- Been a bit fed up lately
+/- Jury duty today, got picked out of 60 people, case is slightly interesting, hopefully it all gets rounded up so we can make a verdict tomorrow instead of Wednesday though
+ Hopefully going to go out with some mates on Wednesday and get a bit wasted, it's been a while
+ Norma Jean
+/- Possibilities of jobs
- Tired

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

hydroponic82

haha i was just saying in another thread that i missed jury duty last week ...

IM GOIN TO JAIL!

"fuck em."

Chrisbo

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Jul 10, 2006, 08:54 PM
haha i was just saying in another thread that i missed jury duty last week ...

IM GOIN TO JAIL!

"fuck em."

As I was saying in the other thread too hehe, here in UK it's a fine, but that would still be shit, I'm totally broke. Unless I get a job, then I obviously wouldnt be.

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

hydroponic82

ehh youll get one.. your future is bright young man.

yea man..they put a attachment out on you in Lousiana from what i hear if you miss jury duty.. man im just going to sleep at 8 in the morning .  fuck all that.

you got picked huh?   that sucks....here they pay you like 80 $ a day for that shit though.

have a good one

Chrisbo

Yeah I was crapping myself when I got picked, but nah, it's sound! If I was actually working I'd get paid a little bit I think, but I'm a lazy bum so I dont. All I get is a shitty lunch at the actual court, and a little banter with the 60 and 70 year olds on the jury haha! But yeah, at least it means I've done my bit and wont be picked for another 5 years.

Anyway dude, keep safe man!

Deftoner

+Actually ate after school at jack
-Lost my deftones backpack!!

deftonekid

+ new adidas!!! :D
- no money :(
+ absolut raspberry
- weather

Ever_Foreign_Flag

+Nightmare
+Maxi
-no money