+ Fall

+ feeling alot better

+ music

- my msn is not working :(

Martin

Since last post here;
+/- I quit smoking.
+/- I guit drinking (at least for now).
+/- I quit buying anything else then necessary groceries (at least for now).

Chrisbo

Quote from: Tuck on Sep 21, 2006, 09:48 AM
Since last post here;
+/- I quit smoking.
+/- I guit drinking (at least for now).
+/- I quit buying anything else then necessary groceries (at least for now).

Stick at it man! I like the (at least for now) beside drinking. I probably shoulda done all three of those a while ago heh!

+/- Damn it's such a warm day, crazy weather
+ Bro's going to get a new camera, which means from now on, better concert pics
+ Got out the old PSone games yesterday
- Boredom kills

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

Hahaha yeah, it's not like I'm never going to drink anything with alcohol in it!
It's just that, I do drink a lot of beers, when I look at the amount on the beerlists here (someone buys 5 crates of 24 bottles and places a list; everyone can take one and put a like behind his name, when all is empty, everyone pays up....out of the 5 people that drink beer regularly (sp), me together with a housemate drink the most).
Time to cut it down, study wise and now moneywise too.

++++ I wanted to get a job for sometime and wanted to go buy this agency (dunno the correct name; looking for work, go there). Went there last year and worked for the postalthing through them. Thought of then when they rung me and asked if I was intrested in doing that job again. I said yes. They said next week? I said yes and when. They said pick. I said thursday and tuesday? They said cool.
I got a job, thrown into my lap!
++++ Went to sit in the sun and studied before I figured how great it all was
++++++++ Studing a cool subject, in the sun, outside, feeling good, got a job. Time to praise man.

That said;
- Flying from feeling good, to feeling bad real fast. Must be cuz of the quiting to smoke and not allowing myself much at the moment. Nothing I can't beat, but it's draining.

BlitzkidMC

+Doin good in life..

-I dont really feel good

Chrisbo

- Account hacked on MySpace, nothing major happened just a bulletin, but still, wtf! Pisses me off!
- 'Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred. This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group' on everything I click on
+ Anyhoo, watched Shallow Grave last night for the first time in ages, such a good film
+ It's a nice day

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Uno

Quote from: Chrisbo on Sep 22, 2006, 10:41 AM
- Account hacked on MySpace, nothing major happened just a bulletin, but still, wtf! Pisses me off!
- 'Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred. This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group' on everything I click on
+ It's a nice day

shit happen to me too...but then someone changed my password..lol..

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Jacob

- as always, just as I think things are starting to shape up, it all crumbles down and I'm back to being little old miserable me.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lithium royalty

January

- stupid deftones-vid ^^
- not that much money
+ i'm alone
+ soon vacations
+ stable i-net-connection
+ lookin forward to some things  8)

Chrisbo

+ Mastodon supporting Tool
+ It's the weekend
+ Alcohol
+ Watched 'White Men Cant Jump' last night
+ A week on Monday I'll be back at Uni doing what I usually do, slacking
+ It's all good! 8)

ScatteredImage

+ Just got paid
+ Got to kick it with some cool cousins

+ Leaving shit hole part of Ohio

I miss California 8)

BlitzkidMC

-----MY phone broke!!!!!!!!!! aah!! :'( :-\ :-[ :( >:( :-X

Uno

+jackass 2 is hilarious!!

+good day today

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

DefGuy

- broke
- no food
- hungry
- some stupid guy who used to be my best friend who disappeared for 3 months and suddenly appeard last tuesday just to fuck things up with the people i know making me look like an asshole and a horrible person making up and talking shit about me...
- this morning came and he tried to be nice and i almost hit him in the nuts and spit him in his fucking face

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Chrisbo

- Woke up with a headache
+ Cup of tea and toast fixed it#
+ Now listening to The Dillinger Escape Plan and Fear Before The March Of Flames
- Shitty weather, always on the important days
+ Bro got Sikth and Placebo tickets
+ He's coming back today, and bringing the new Mars Volta and Sikth albums with him, a quick import to iTunes me thinks hehe!  :D

Martin

+ Slept great and late.
- Feel foggy all day, unable to think clear. Think I'll go with Chris' tea remedy.
- A discussion about beer and smoking I walked into still lingers. From a gaze on the beerlists a housemate who'd jus returned from 6 months away last week concluded I drink a lot. That's true, but sucks when someone else noticis it, especially when you've already done something about it.
+/- Haveing the feeling I should study because I have a lot to do VS. the feeling it's sunday and I must have a break from it all at least one day a week.
+ Too Much Coffee Man.

tarkil

You never drink too much Tuck man, don't worry... Well, you can, obviously, but you don't... There's a big fronteer between getting pissed once or twice a week, and drinking on a daily basis...

My idea of it, at least...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Azwethinkweiz

+ i may be getting a job where the salary is 24.000kr . (that's about 4100 $)