Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefGuy

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Moz La Punk

Quote from: aenemic on Feb 16, 2007, 12:22 AM
+/- I'm considering trying out World of Warcraft. I'm a sucker for fantasy games but I've never tried an online one. it looks damn cool and a lot of fun. but I know it's ruined a lot of people's lives in a way and considering I'm having problems staying in school and doing anything worthwhile at all with my life maybe it isn't such a good idea...

Haha Im doing the same starting next week, for an article about the game, I already tried it once but I didnt understand shit. This is gonna take some time.

Jacob

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 16, 2007, 07:45 AM
Quote from: aenemic on Feb 16, 2007, 12:22 AM
+/- I'm considering trying out World of Warcraft. I'm a sucker for fantasy games but I've never tried an online one. it looks damn cool and a lot of fun. but I know it's ruined a lot of people's lives in a way and considering I'm having problems staying in school and doing anything worthwhile at all with my life maybe it isn't such a good idea...

Haha Im doing the same starting next week, for an article about the game, I already tried it once but I didnt understand shit. This is gonna take some time.

well, I've prepared a bit by looking up stuff on the website and forums. so I'm not totaly lost when (and if) I start... they're selling it rather cheap with 60 days pre-paid so I guess it's not a huge loss if I don't like it or it's too confusing.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Martin

lostcancer

-valentine's day sucked

+last night totally made up for it
+she's awesome

TheWatcher

+ fucking jamin over here

TheChauffer_03

- boredom
- in boredom hell hole
+/- wondering if I get to go stalk my favorite victim later if he would just call or get online to let me know.

Sea~Bass

Quote from: CHONGOMARANIRA--LOTION ~~ BIZARRE'98link=topic=11710.msg461364#msg461364
YOURE JUST PLAIN HOMO!

YOUUU BORE ME TO SL:L:LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

cyppe101

Sea~Bass

Quote from: cyppe101 on Feb 17, 2007, 01:16 AM
- Drunk
+ Drunk

Hush.

My little Jaguar kitten.

I will hold you.
Quote from: CHONGOMARANIRA--LOTION ~~ BIZARRE'98link=topic=11710.msg461364#msg461364
YOURE JUST PLAIN HOMO!

YOUUU BORE ME TO SL:L:LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

devilinside

- SOMEBODY stole my word HUSH! ;)
- it's uber fucking cold!
- my head is starting to hurt again. :(
+ Jackass 2

TheChauffer_03

+ Blue Sky Vodka
+ People dont know who I am on here..when in fact I was well known
+ I'm better now
- I can't go hang out w/ my best friend  >:(

BlitzkidMC

+I get some days off..
-Lotts of homework and my honers english class just got harder

Martin

TheWatcher

+ got off work early

- not alot $$$ will be on check this week

Sea~Bass

+ tobacco
+ chewing tobacco
YOURE JUST PLAIN HOMO!

one weak

Quote from: BlitzkidMC on Feb 17, 2007, 08:38 AM
+I get some days off..
-Lotts of homework and my honers english class just got harder
honers english huh? good luck man. hahaha

TheWatcher

+ bout to eat some cake!

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Saturday Night Whiskey

=above
=below

fuck you

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.