Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shine down unshy

I was the one who uploaded the clip to YouTube it was taken down and confirmed to be Hearts/Wires and yes, it sounds fucking amazing. Super stoked to hear it on the album.

ANattyRat

Saw this thread had four more pages since I was last here and assumed the album had leaked not long ago, but just four pages of people talking about leaks, haha. I don't think it'll leak until very close to the release date, but hey, only two weeks away at the very most, so it's not too bad.

Moz

If it leaks the thread will move A LOT faster than that haha. And there will probably be a user review-thread online as well.

Im also hoping it leaks. Hear me out. During the official release Im on a snowboard trip for five days with limited to no internet. It will be super shitty knowing the record is out and I cant listen to it. Plus how awesome would it be to take the new music with me on the trip. I always buy the records you dont have to worry about that. But if it could leak, I dunno, just a week before release, that would be awesome.

jciraheta

stupid question but where is going to leak , youtube, or where ?

StaminaDaddy

thirsty muh fuckas

StaminaDaddy

Quote from: Moz on Mar 25, 2016, 12:14 AM
If it leaks the thread will move A LOT faster than that haha. And there will probably be a user review-thread online as well.

Im also hoping it leaks. Hear me out. During the official release Im on a snowboard trip for five days with limited to no internet. It will be super shitty knowing the record is out and I cant listen to it. Plus how awesome would it be to take the new music with me on the trip. I always buy the records you dont have to worry about that. But if it could leak, I dunno, just a week before release, that would be awesome.

looks like you only get to bring two new songs along with your long johns son. pobrecito  :'( :'( :'(

2MoreHours

You don't have to justify downloading it.  Chino needs to lay off the tacos anyway.

Rally Sweat

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Mar 25, 2016, 01:18 AM

You don't have to justify downloading it.  Chino needs to lay off the tacos anyway.

I think it locks in an emotional attachment pretty well if you're travelling when you first hear it. Remember I had the leak of KNY with me in Iceland - Rosemary fitted it so perfectly, so fingers crossed for ya mate!

Moz

Meh I dont want to sound too self centered. Of course I think its far more important that the 'Tones themselves are happy with the release. Although leaking a small week before the release, I cant see that it would hurt sales too much. It can even help I guess.

HooiserBowhunter

The Hearts/wires intro sure has a different sound to it. I cant wait to hear where it gos from there.

Moz

Im really getting anxious. I need this in my veins!

77years

This has happened to me before, and I can confirm that it was a LIVING HELL knowing an album was out that I had no access to

ANattyRat

Can't you get one of those, er...I don't know what they're called, like a USB that you kind of put 'credit' on for the Internet? You know what I mean? I have one of those. Then you can just use it to download the album, then that's that, you'll have it on your laptop or whatever to listen to whenever you want.

2MoreHours

2 more weeks

sooniletugo

hopefully closer to One Weak

BallZDeeP

Hopefully it'll be a Lifter cause I'm getting a Nosebleed

Shadow46/2

Maybe being too Bored is the Root of all this impatience.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

2MoreHours

I'm on Needles and Pins waiting for this.  If I don't get it soon, I might give someone a Deathblow from my Battle-axe while my Goon Squad watches and asks What Happened to You.

kleptoned

I see everyone is catching on. Alright alright

77years

Beware high expectations because, just like always, still I want some more... it's like we're waiting for a Prince album