Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teamlr

Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 01, 2016, 05:31 AM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 05:29 AM
Night BallZDeeP. I hope we can wake you with great news.

NO APRIL FOOL'S JOKES ya'll - This is serious shit!

Pls... ramonfr2014@gmail.com

Pretty please. ....Robpfitness@Yahoo.com

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 01, 2016, 05:32 AM
How did that guy get it?
No clue man.. he opened a new account, leaked it to us via emails and he ghosted out.

DFTNSHXGRM

The guy was a true hero. Hats off to him

phil for real

Where is the man when we need him?

pinata89

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 05:35 AM
Talking abt the guy who gifted KNY, correcf?

teamlr

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 05:31 AM
Quote from: teamlr on Apr 01, 2016, 05:29 AM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 05:26 AM
I wish the guy that leaked KNY would come back. He had a new account.. We all thought he was full of shit.. until he shared it with 1 guy and they were like "Oh fuck, it's the real thing!" Then we passed it around like a pack of hippies swarming a 10 strip of acid at Bonnaroo. Whomever you were.. please come back! I beg of you

Lol I remember that!!

Right?! We were some of the first regular street folks to get the leak. It was pretty special.

Such good times...

Zlitchufdux

I am on watch as well. Have a feeling we won't get it tonight. I will sleep, wake up and still won't be here (yet)

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 01, 2016, 05:36 AM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 05:35 AM
Talking abt the guy who gifted KNY, correcf?
Yessir

teamlr

Good night all !

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: Zlitchufdux on Apr 01, 2016, 05:48 AM
I am on watch as well. Have a feeling we won't get it tonight. I will sleep, wake up and still won't be here (yet)
Yea.. one of those situations where the more we hit F5 refreshing, waiting on the edge of our seats it won't come. The second we crash.. I'm hoping I wake up to a new Deftones album. I'm off tomorrow too.. so that would be a great way to spend the day

DFTNSHXGRM

Yea.. one of those situations where the more we hit F5 refreshing, waiting on the edge of our seats it won't come. The second we crash.. I'm hoping I wake up to a new Deftones album. I'm off tomorrow too.. so that would be a great way to spend the day
Quote from: teamlr on Apr 01, 2016, 05:33 AM

No worries friends. As soon as I find it, you'll have it in your inboxes. Everyone has each others back on this, that's how this works.

plagasx

Hitting the sack. When I wake up I expect a fucking leak or I'm going to strangle an infant.

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: plagasx on Apr 01, 2016, 06:03 AM
Hitting the sack. When I wake up I expect a fucking leak or I'm going to strangle an infant.
G'night fellow defhead

punkflop01

Oh man woke up to 20 new pages and no leak. I love this! Nothing comes close to the anticipation on Sharing Lungs before a new Deftones album drops. And I'm one of those people waiting for my preorder on the 8th, but I still love getting on the forum and reading everyone's comments. It's been my ritual ever since the self titled and makes each album all the more special. Sorry, got a little emo on you guys just now but I don't think anyone else would understand!

B0RNtoR0CK

Quote from: punkflop01 on Apr 01, 2016, 06:23 AM
Oh man woke up to 20 new pages and no leak. I love this! Nothing comes close to the anticipation on Sharing Lungs before a new Deftones album drops. And I'm one of those people waiting for my preorder on the 8th, but I still love getting on the forum and reading everyone's comments. It's been my ritual ever since the self titled and makes each album all the more special. Sorry, got a little emo on you guys just now but I don't think anyone else would understand!
yeah man, I feel ya. I saw the 20 page increase and was excited.

You know what sucks, is after its leaked, well have to wait another 4 years for this anticipation.

geraavl08

Kwerty

I've been lurking here for days. In the UK and saw page count had gone up by 25 overnight and thought it was in.  :'(
Was wishing it would land today as I have a three hour train journey later and  would have been the perfect time to listen.

stu_101

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 01, 2016, 05:54 AM
Quote from: teamlr on Apr 01, 2016, 05:33 AM

No worries friends. As soon as I find it, you'll have it in your inboxes. Everyone has each others back on this, that's how this works.
John.tailor1965@gmail.com

Thanks guys. Get some rest my American friends. The Europeans have got this now. ;)

kitesvera

who's got it??? send it to me please!!!

stu_101

Quote from: kitesvera on Apr 01, 2016, 07:27 AM
who's got it??? send it to me please!!!
Got the watch for the record, not the record itself yet.
*calm is restored*