Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheyCallMeP

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 02, 2016, 08:23 PM
to those 50 that I emailed...a thank you goes a long way

I thanked the board but I'll give you a shout out personally, thank you. Deftones have been a big part of my life and I really do appreciate the hookup

LG95

I could float here forever

Entombed

This album so far is the weirdest I've heard from them. Phantom Bride is probably my favorite, but it doesn't really resemble the Deftones until the end. They have definitely strayed from their more "typical" sound on a couple tracks. It's interesting, but I'm not sure how to feel about it yet.
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

kameron632

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on Apr 02, 2016, 08:26 PM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 02, 2016, 08:23 PM
to those 50 that I emailed...a thank you goes a long way

I thanked the board but I'll give you a shout out personally, thank you. Deftones have been a big part of my life and I really do appreciate the hookup

i second this. i cant thank enough

Moz

ClevelandCaliRyder

I caved when I saw a stream for AH available (thanks B0RNtoR0CK)

On the fence about asking for Gore and PB.

I'm curious if anyone has any in depth thoughts about the songs.

Peace.

N0S3BLEED976

Phantom Bride is so beautiful

phil for real

I listened to AH and it's great.  Downloaded the others, but thinking about holding out until the album leaks.

iamaloser

Can someone send me the songs.  Headup12001@aol.com been a member forever,  greatly appreciated

sharinglungs

Quote from: phil for real on Apr 02, 2016, 08:30 PM
I listened to AH and it's great.  Downloaded the others, but thinking about holding out until the album leaks.

Phantom Bride. You NEED to hear it bro.

phil for real

Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 02, 2016, 08:32 PM

Phantom Bride. You NEED to hear it bro.

I just want to hear it in perfect quality.  I also don't want to ruin the first listening experience of the full album.

BallZDeeP

whoa now..i wasnt being a dick about it. it was nice to get back thank yous and people saying how bad ass it sounds..while im listening to it

we are all sharing today together

DFTNSHXGRM

Yeah, half of the album has leaked.. surely the whole thing will drop pretty soon.
I downloaded them, just in case.. but I'm gonna hold off on listening to any of them for a little while

deftonesluvrbrazil

dearthx1 és un anjo en la Tierra!

Berserker_Armor

Phantom Bride is more amazing than I imagined. I'm glad it isn't that Chuck clip.

BallZDeeP

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 02, 2016, 08:33 PM

Yeah, half of the album has leaked.. surely the whole thing will drop pretty soon.
I downloaded them, just in case.. but I'm gonna hold off on listening to any of them for a little while
half?

AJPV24

Phantom Bride is so melodic and beatiful, the chorus is incredible. And the solo works perfectly in the context of the song. Really enjoying it

kameron632

All of these songs are fucking good!!!
Def better than KNY already in my opinion

pelican fly

Quote from: ClevelandCaliRyder on Apr 02, 2016, 08:29 PM
I caved when I saw a stream for AH available (thanks B0RNtoR0CK)

On the fence about asking for Gore and PB.

I'm curious if anyone has any in depth thoughts about the songs.

Peace.

Out of the 3 songs, I love Acid the most. It sounds like what I expected from this album the way the reviews read. Has heart behind it and you can hear some TS/Palms influences in it. Gore is pretty cool . Heavy but not like you would think. I like Chino's vocals on it ( Bjorkish at times) and the scream at the end is awesome.

Phantom Bride has to grow on me. I like the ending though.

Taurini82

Ive got acid hologram. any chance of getting links to the others  :D