Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJPV24

RaptureWS

Quote from: Phantasmagoria on Apr 02, 2016, 08:58 PM
Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 02, 2016, 08:36 PM
I am also glad Phantom Bride isn't the Chuck snippets. Phantom Bride is amazing just how it is. Can't wait for that other song also

I wonder what the Chuck snippets are, it's incredible as well
Me too! Not the solo, but those other two riffs! One was a BOOMING fuckin riff and the other was a sneakily subtle-yet-heavy riff. Both riffs sounded more like Deftones than the songs on Gore also haha! Well at least I thought because obviously it looks like it wasn't Deftones after all.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

jujuslim

How do you play it spendspace on your phone?

MarcosMelo

Can somebody pm me Phantom Bride and Gore please?

shoop

pelican fly

RaptureWS

Quote from: YouWOuldKnow on Apr 02, 2016, 09:23 PM
Fun Saturday
Agreed! Thank you so much! I'll tell you what.....even though these 5 tracks in total make me believe this will be the first ever Deftones album to somewhat disappoint me, I have had a lot of fun sharing new music and discussing it with fellow Deftones fans. I went to another Deftones fan site after things slowed down here and shared with them as well. Really good feeling to give the gift of Deftones :)
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

TTEOAI

Any tracks that can be sent - can I please get a PM of those? Would be an excellent early birthday present. :P

BallZDeeP

I am also glad Phantom Bride isn't the Chuck snippets. Phantom Bride is amazing just how it is. Can't wait for that other song also

anyone have the snippet anymore?

kly617

I don't feel like going through 50 or so pages.... Did the whole album leak or just some songs from it? And is the sound quality any good?

kameron632

Quote from: Vgh on Apr 02, 2016, 09:24 PM
Thx kameron632.

IMHO so far
Acid Hologram > Phantom Bride > Doomed User, Gore > Prayers/Triangles

Gore is my favorite so far. Fuckin brutal. I play heavy shit but ive always been a die hard deftones fan til the end. My favorite along side Coheed and Cambria. But Acid is crazy as well. I cant wait to hear the whole album.

JacksonG

Would love to partake in the leaks ;) Thanks in advanced - hespariangreen@gmail.com

YouWOuldKnow

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 02, 2016, 09:28 PM
Fun Saturday
Agreed! Thank you so much! I'll tell you what.....even though these 5 tracks in total make me believe this will be the first ever Deftones album to somewhat disappoint me, I have had a lot of fun sharing new music and discussing it with fellow Deftones fans. I went to another Deftones fan site after things slowed down here and shared with them as well. Really good feeling to give the gift of Deftones :)

It's fun to nerd out on the Deftones with fellow nerds

BallZDeeP

Quote from: kly617 on Apr 02, 2016, 09:29 PM
I don't feel like going through 50 or so pages.... Did the whole album leak or just some songs from it? And is the sound quality any good?

we dont take shortcuts 'round here.

Shadow46/2

Acid is bae. But I love them all.

Acid>Phantom>Prayer>Gore>Doomed
For me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

nineteen

Quite confident from these early tracks that they've captured their sound again. Don't get me wrong, I love every album but these few tracks bring back a lot of inspiration.

Deft_ones

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 02, 2016, 09:28 PM

anyone have the snippet anymore?

If I remember right there is a link to all of them on the deftones reddit page

kly617

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 02, 2016, 09:30 PM
Quote from: kly617 on Apr 02, 2016, 09:29 PM

we dont take shortcuts 'round here.

O-okay ;__;

BallZDeeP

Quote from: YouWOuldKnow on Apr 02, 2016, 09:30 PM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 02, 2016, 09:28 PM
Fun Saturday

It's fun to nerd out on the Deftones with fellow nerds

its my birthday weekend too. FYI

Deft_ones

Fun Saturday

Thank you so much! Totally made my day