Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoop

Quote from: E-Money on Apr 03, 2016, 05:01 AM
Is it just me or are 95% of the deftones familia Facebook group members retarded...sorry if that's harsh but my god. Had to leave that shit today. Just couldn't take it anymore..
Facts.

BallZDeeP

Is it just me or are 95% of the deftones familia Facebook group members retarded...sorry if that's harsh but my god. Had to leave that shit today. Just couldn't take it anymore..

hahaha. i raise that and ask how many got easter baskets last weekend?

pinata89

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:01 AM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 04:58 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 04:55 AM
on a side note while we are here staring at each other

what are you guys drinking, smoking, dabbing, vaping, snorting, injecting, eating...

im having a corvette summer ( tequila, ruby red grapefruit, lime), vaping my mod too

Drinking orange juice and eating popcorn, haha. Wildest person here.

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 04:59 AM

what are you guys drinking, smoking, dabbing, vaping, snorting, injecting, eating...

im having a corvette summer ( tequila, ruby red grapefruit, lime), vaping my mod too
Maker's Mark, kind sir. I'm in KY. Bourbon is what we do😉

i like you. i wasnt feeling whiskey tonight though so my apologies. im manly regardless of my gay pink drink
It's BOURBON. There's a difference, ✅

SCUM

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 05:01 AM
Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 05:00 AM
anyone from NYC? and if you are do you smoke green? got a question.
Lol wonder what that question is....

was wondering if anyone has ever seen dabs in NYC. not trying to get a hookup over the internet haha. it's strange to me that i haven't seen any

illthrowROCKS@U

That FB group is good if you want to see lots of pictures of bad Deftones tattoos and women deserate for attention.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Highdust

Drinking Shock Top Twisted Pretzel Wheat. It's an interesting flavor.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BallZDeeP

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 05:05 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:01 AM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 04:58 AM

Drinking orange juice and eating popcorn, haha. Wildest person here.

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 03, 2016, 04:59 AM

Maker's Mark, kind sir. I'm in KY. Bourbon is what we do😉

i like you. i wasnt feeling whiskey tonight though so my apologies. im manly regardless of my gay pink drink
It's BOURBON. There's a difference, ✅

i know all too well. all i have is red breast on deck. so i went with the don julio

YouWOuldKnow

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 03, 2016, 02:36 AM
After being virtually ignored in their day, bands like Hum and Failure are more popular than ever today and are finally getting the praise and the recognition they so rightfully deserve.

Deftones have been championing BOTH bands since day one. My ultimate hope is that Gore plays out like a missing link between the Hum and Failure sound, with the punishing aggressiveness and the incredible melodic highs and lows only Deftones are capable of.

Mark my words...this album is going to take what KNY started and launch it into the stratosphere. Get ready for a game-changer that sounds far ahead of anything else out there in hard rock today.

Well said. I couldn't agree more

lordecthulhu

And shitty Deftones memes

Lurid Vega

Quote from: YouWOuldKnow on Apr 03, 2016, 05:06 AM
Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 03, 2016, 02:36 AM
After being virtually ignored in their day, bands like Hum and Failure are more popular than ever today and are finally getting the praise and the recognition they so rightfully deserve.

Deftones have been championing BOTH bands since day one. My ultimate hope is that Gore plays out like a missing link between the Hum and Failure sound, with the punishing aggressiveness and the incredible melodic highs and lows only Deftones are capable of.

Mark my words...this album is going to take what KNY started and launch it into the stratosphere. Get ready for a game-changer that sounds far ahead of anything else out there in hard rock today.

Well said. I couldn't agree more
This.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

RaptureWS

Snorting Subutex, Vaping Divinius Custard, drinking Red Bull and playing Rocket League while listening to new Deftones tracks. The perfect Saturday night :D

When people whisper it makes her nervous.

BallZDeeP

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 05:08 AM

Snorting Subutex, Vaping Divinius Custard, drinking Red Bull and playing Rocket League while listening to new Deftones tracks. The perfect Saturday night :D

you must be in the midwest

Lurid Vega

Lol. Rocket League is the shit

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

BlackDiamondSkye

Smoking endless bong loads and trying to watch Gotham, but I keep having to pause it to read these posts every few minutes lol.

E-Money

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Apr 03, 2016, 05:06 AM
That FB group is good if you want to see lots of pictures of bad Deftones tattoos and women deserate for attention.

Ha so true.  And people posting the same article or interview about 70 times and 10 days after its out and acting like we all haven't seen it. The other groups are fine..but that one is just pathetic.

seasick

It sounds like you guys are having fantastic nights. I'm hanging out half drunk in a hotel after a wedding reception sharing Deftones with some people and trying to listen to the new stuff at the same time. Also I'm waiting for pizza, although I feel tacos would be more appropriate. Mmm, tacos.

rainnyx4

Internet has failed me today. Going to bed. I expect a full high quality leak when I wake up.

RaptureWS

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:09 AM

LMAO what gave it away? The snorting Subutex? Yeah....I live in Southern IL. There is jack shit to do here and I did a lot of drugs when I was young. Got addicted to painkillers at age 18 for 10 years. The Subs have been a godsend. Obviously, snorting them is abusing them but I look at it like this.........I have a beautiful family of four, (fiance and 2 daughters) and well paying job with full benefits, a home and most of all I have been clean for 4 years without a single relapse. Playing video games and taking subs is my outlet (along with music) and if it helps keep me clean and allows me to focus on my career and family then heck...it could be much worse.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

BallZDeeP

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 05:16 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 05:09 AM

LMAO what gave it away? The snorting Subutex? Yeah....I live in Southern IL. There is jack shit to do here and I did a lot of drugs when I was young. Got addicted to painkillers at age 18 for 10 years. The Subs have been a godsend. Obviously, snorting them is abusing them but I look at it like this.........I have a beautiful family of four, (fiance and 2 daughters) and well paying job with full benefits, a home and most of all I have been clean for 4 years without a single relapse. Playing video games and taking subs is my outlet (along with music) and if it helps keep me clean and allows me to focus on my career and family then heck...it could be much worse.

you had me at The Division. i should go play

snorting pills seems like a midwest thing. good for you and your family. family is important. im going on 25 years and have 2 kids over 18...shit over 20

ANattyRat

Never joined that group. Why, what's happening?