Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCUM

deftones and nin have been my two fav bands for 20 years and i have to say, deftones fans have the most eclectic taste in music. i love it. it's so diverse

Vesanic

sharinglungs

Quote from: shoop on Apr 03, 2016, 06:19 AM
Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 03, 2016, 06:17 AM
If you get full album, please send it to me
You'd be the first to upload it to Kat lol, I saw ya on there. If this does end up here soon, please don't post it there man..

I've never uploaded anything on kat. If there's a user with my name it's someone else. I'm sure people would love to download off of my 64kb/s upload limited to 5kb/s lolololol

DFTNSHXGRM

You'd be the first to upload it to Kat lol, I saw ya on there. If this does end up here soon, please don't post it there man..

This. Please don't upload to a torrent site. I think we can all pretty much agree that no one is trying to torrent it out to the entire world. We just want to listen to the damn thing

Substance Abuse

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:22 AM
deftones and nin have been my two fav bands for 20 years and i have to say, deftones fans have the most eclectic taste in music. i love it. it's so diverse

Saw NIN and the Tones last year. It was a glorious year.

Lurid Vega

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:22 AM
Yeah it really is. Wouldn't have it any other way though

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ConcealingFate92

Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

DFTNSHXGRM

I'm trying so hard to not over play the new leaked tracks just yet. But the longer I go without the full album.. the harder it is.

ANattyRat

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:12 AM
sooo...anyone excited for the walking dead finale ? ::)

Very. Only thing that topped the excitement was this, haha. I've resisted watching the last two episodes, so when the finale airs I'll be watching all three one after the other, complete with a wide array of snacks.

Edit: How long does it take to upload an album? Maybe that's why he hasn't sent it to anyone yet, might just take a while?

YouWOuldKnow

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:23 AM

This. Please don't upload to a torrent site. I think we can all pretty much agree that no one is trying to torrent it out to the entire world. We just want to listen to the damn thing

THIS

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Lurid Vega

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:23 AM

This.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

guizz

I haven't listened to them yet. Thats the first time i ever waited to listen to something that leaked. but fuck having 1/3 of an album not in order in a low quality sound

SCUM

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 06:25 AM

Very. Only thing that topped the excitement was this, haha. I've resisted watching the last two episodes, so when the finale airs I'll be watching all three one after the other, complete with a wide array of snacks.

oh man. tomorrow might be a great day. gore and negan!

pinata89

Anyone got the full thing yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghettovaquero

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:26 AM

oh man. tomorrow might be a great day. gore and negan!
Wrestlemania is tomorrow as well

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pinata89

I'm trying to be patient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ConcealingFate92

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 03, 2016, 06:24 AM
I'm trying so hard to not over play the new leaked tracks just yet. But the longer I go without the full album.. the harder it is.

Yep, been listening P/T, DU,GO, PB and AH for hours now, shuffled with WP and S/T
Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

DeftonesNZ

Edit: How long does it take to upload an album? Maybe that's why he hasn't sent it to anyone yet, might just take a while?
Good move the wait between this episode and the last has been rough

guizz

i feel like we got trolled.