Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DFTNSHXGRM

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 04, 2016, 02:29 AM
Quote from: Entombed on Apr 04, 2016, 02:05 AM

I'd throw Shiner in there as well. Starless is one of my favorite albums of all time, personally.

The Egg > Starless

;D

LULA DIVINIA all the way

DFTNSHXGRM

Glad I have new Tones to listen to after that piece of garbage Walking dead cliffhanger

Reichward

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 04, 2016, 05:18 AM
Back! Did I miss anything, higher quality rip or anything? Man, this album is amazing, it was hard to sleep with all the songs running through my head.

Sup. Also back from sleep, I don't know if there's another leak, but there has been a single release for Hearts/Wires and it's on Qobuz/Spotify/Deezer. It looks like everyone can't access it yet, still.

Shadow46/2

Is there a 320 rip out?

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

kurtone

Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 04, 2016, 05:27 AM
Glad I have new Tones to listen to after that piece of garbage Walking dead cliffhanger

I liked it until it went to the POV shit, so stupid and cheesy, completely ruined Negans entrance.

RaptureWS

I really need the lyrics to these tracks. A lot of it is easy to make out but there are parts that are difficult. Also, I learn better when I read the lyrics while I listen to the songs. If anyone knows where I can find a collection of lyrics so far(however unlikely) I would be grateful. If not, would an official lyrics thread be out of line or should we keep that discussion here? Thanks!
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

TaintfullyRegretful

Can anyone hook me up with the leak? Would be greatly appreciated.

Vesanic

Prayers/Triangles chorus is fucking effective. Don't even deny it.

ANattyRat

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 04, 2016, 05:44 AM
Prayers/Triangles chorus is fucking effective. Don't even deny it.

It is, it's very catchy and, as pop-sounding as the background vocals are, they really work well in that song.

Freedomsoldier17

YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE

Moz

Its morning in the netherlands again, going to work and blasting this record on my headset. Terrific. Cant wait for the hq version.

Good morning sharing leaks!

ANattyRat

Listened to Hearts/Wires on Spotify. Glorious. Just so much more beautiful.

Moz

CUT THROUGH

THESE RAZOR WIRES

Entombed

I worked some EQ magic and I am impressed with how much better it sounds.
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

NYRexall

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 04, 2016, 04:04 AM

Acid Hologram - This. Fucking. Song. It's so weird and beautiful. It's so filled with off-kilter doomsludge riffs and superior Frank textures. Definitely hear the MBV/SP comparisons. Really random, but the picture this song paints in my head? A beautiful, moonlit summer night garden party with young, beautiful couples. It's a gorgeous sight, but something is off. They are all barefoot. They all seem totally out of it. They dance like drugged psych ward patients. Once Frank's cyborg synths take over, you realize that this is all fake. It's some kind of virtual reality for slaves in some hellish dystopian clone factory. Kind of ridiculous, I know, but that's the vibe I get.

Fuck your "ridiculous vibes", they need to make a video for this shit based on your vision, man  ;D

And did you really just compare Gore to STP? I mean that in the nicest way possible, too..

Inkblades

Haha. PAY ME, DEFTONES.

And yeah man, Chino's melodies were really reminding me of Weiland on a couple tracks. Dunno why.

E-Money

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 04, 2016, 05:08 AM
Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 04, 2016, 04:30 AM
Quote from: shine down unshy on Apr 04, 2016, 04:29 AM
RUBICON
Yeassssss

Yes it's just grand and beautiful. I almost crashed the fucking car earlier while jamming out to it. And Abe just kills it with those fills. God damn what a killer track.

Entombed

Quote from: E-Money on Apr 04, 2016, 06:35 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 04, 2016, 05:08 AM
Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 04, 2016, 04:30 AM
Quote from: shine down unshy on Apr 04, 2016, 04:29 AM
RUBICON
Yeassssss

Yes it's just grand and beautiful. I almost crashed the fucking car earlier while jamming out to it. And Abe just kills it with those fills. God damn what a killer track.

Makes me think of Far and Shiner.
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

E-Money

Definition of Rubicon
:  a bounding or limiting line; especially :  one that when crossed commits a person irrevocably

StaminaDaddy

true music lovers are waiting until the 8th