Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCUM

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 06, 2016, 12:02 AM
Quote from: SCUM on Apr 05, 2016, 11:54 PM
Quote from: Moz on Apr 05, 2016, 11:48 PM
So are we finally sticking around on this board after the record is out or will it be a ghost town for a few years again? I remember 14 years ago I was over 10,000 posts here I was posting in chit chat religiously lol especially the bullshit thread, picture thread and +/- thread

think i'll be sticking around this time. from what i can tell, i'm surrounded by semi-old to old fucks like myself who've liked deftones in the same nerdy obsessive way since we were wee lads.

Same here. As a nerdy Deftones fan in HS, I actually got a lot of other people really into them (for better or worse)....... everyone from preppy popular girls to Marilyn Manson fans that wore eyeliner and everything in between. If they would listen, I would play it. For a long time I was actually quite proud of that fact that I single-handedly got so many different people into Deftones.

i remember seeing them open for Pantera and a friend with us was talking shit when they started playing 'bored'. i told him he's a fucking moron and guess what? 5 years later dude was in a band that sounded like a shitty deftones rip-off. ;D

underneaththecar

So exclusy

E-Money

Lmirl really grabbed me today. On first listen didn't do anything for me. This record will definitely get even better over time. They nailed it with this one. Easily the best record of the Sergio era.

kleptoned

Worked for me. Great driving music for sure

pinata89

Quote from: E-Money on Apr 06, 2016, 12:12 AM
Lmirl really grabbed me today. On first listen didn't do anything for me. This record will definitely get even better over time. They nailed it with this one. Easily the best record of the Sergio era.
Easily

guizz

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 06, 2016, 12:12 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 06, 2016, 12:02 AM
Quote from: SCUM on Apr 05, 2016, 11:54 PM
Quote from: Moz on Apr 05, 2016, 11:48 PM
So are we finally sticking around on this board after the record is out or will it be a ghost town for a few years again? I remember 14 years ago I was over 10,000 posts here I was posting in chit chat religiously lol especially the bullshit thread, picture thread and +/- thread

think i'll be sticking around this time. from what i can tell, i'm surrounded by semi-old to old fucks like myself who've liked deftones in the same nerdy obsessive way since we were wee lads.

Same here. As a nerdy Deftones fan in HS, I actually got a lot of other people really into them (for better or worse)....... everyone from preppy popular girls to Marilyn Manson fans that wore eyeliner and everything in between. If they would listen, I would play it. For a long time I was actually quite proud of that fact that I single-handedly got so many different people into Deftones.

i remember seeing them open for Pantera and a friend with us was talking shit when they started playing 'bored'. i told him he's a fucking moron and guess what? 5 years late dude was in a band that sounded like a shitty deftones rip-off. ;D
yeah i got made fun of by a guy because i liked deftones as a teenager. He downloaded one song and it was teenager. Now he is a huge fan.

Vesanic

You have 1 minute to send me (private message) your email address before my inbox blows up.

Oh, and no noobs.  ;D

77years

If you liked that you're gonna love this

guizz

elite54

I love (L)MIRL. Especially the last 1:30.

BallZDeeP

is it still private?

2MoreHours

Quote from: DubStyleeCA on Apr 05, 2016, 11:56 PM
I think I can guess...but what year/album did the whole "2 more hours" thing before, like, a "thing"

I'm pretty sure I started it under my old name...squeallikeapig.  That was my name before KNY came out and I threw that out trying to troll and it kind of picked up steam.  Sucks I can't make money off it. lol

pinata89

LG95

I could float here forever

77years

Hoosier & Pinata make sure you ante up, I saved you a spot

adigital

shine down unshy