Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

mr robot

Started by blixa, May 17, 2016, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

so the trailer for season 2 is out and it looks fantastic.

mr robot

bright lights, big city

so good. craig robinson!!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i know, right!!! rami malek is such a great actor.

BewareTheWater

Crazy ass show. Season 2 was pretty great , but I'm not decided on it being better than season 1. I almost fell out of it when it went from being similar to Fight Club to actually being Fight Club , but given the fact that Sam Esmail shamelessly admits it ( even plays " Where Is My Mind?" In the s1 twist ep) , and the fact that Fight Club's themes sorta ring true today , it works as like a modernization of its concepts. I love this show... And I love Fight Club. It's also probably one of the darkest shows on right now and I dig that. The David Fincher esque cinematography / music/ etc. Are all right up my alley, and it made Christian Slater relevant again! ( One of my favorite films would probably be True Romance.)

It's cool to see Joey Bada$$ and Craig Robinson in s2 as well, lol

theis

Quote from: BewareTheWater on Oct 05, 2016, 06:49 AM
Crazy ass show. Season 2 was pretty great , but I'm not decided on it being better than season 1. I almost fell out of it when it went from being similar to Fight Club to actually being Fight Club , but the fact that Sam Esmail shamelessly admits it ( even plays " Where Is My Mind?" In the s1 twist ep) , and the fact that Fight Club's themes sorta ring true today , it works as like a modernization of its concepts. I love this show... And I love Fight Club. It's also probably one of the darkest shows on right now and I dig that. The David Fincher esque cinematography / music/ etc. Are all right up my alley, and it made Christian Slater relevant again! ( One of my favorite films would probably be True Romance.)

All of this.

I love this show, but fuck me, that season 2 cliffhanger was almost too much for me to handle. Sam Esmail is one hell of a tease.

Can't wait for season 3.

BewareTheWater

(SPOILERS )

I'm so glad Tyrell isn't a hallucination, though.... They can't just keep recycling that tired twist.

I like how they made you think they were gonna pull a Fight Club type twist again at the end and then... Nope, Chuck Testa.

And I guess Angela is like... Joanna 2.0 now ? lmao