Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

A Proper (Re)Introduction

Started by Draken, Aug 31, 2020, 10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draken

Hey Deftones fam,

I completely missed this section, Whoops. Noob mistake I guess. Well I'm actually not new to this forum, I had an account way back in ancient times; started lurking around the time the forum got started and created an account (under a different name) which I ended up deleting for different reasons but mainly because things got a bit... divisive (to say the least) around the release of SNW. Fast forward several years and I decided to come back, there are some new fans and older fans and having lost Chi it kind of made me appreciate the fact that Deftones are still around making music. It's cool to see so many long time members still around.

I gotta say it's an exciting time again for Deftones, they are now considered to be a major influential band, they sell out arenas, they are back with Terry Date on their ninth album. It's pretty rad. That and the fact the world is ending it just seemed like a good time to come back and be a part of Deftones community before the bombs start dropping. Never a better time than now to start and plus I have some things I want to share with you all before it's all said and done (also everyone I know is sick of me talking about them all the time and I don't know many other fans) So with that, I hope to reconnect with fellow Deftones friends of old and new in celebration of the greatest band in the world!

-Cheers!

Drop-Dead

Welcome back, glad to see old members returning!

Draken

Thanks Nuno! It all started with DeftonesWorld for me.

tarkil

Welcome back man ! Do you remember what was your old name ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Draken

Thanks tarkil! Unfortunately I don't, It's been awhile and so much has happened in between.