Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Next Show You're Going To

Started by ben, Aug 17, 2005, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battle-Axe

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Sep 24, 2008, 06:51 PM
I am so fucking amped I never get to see this many bands so close together.

Haha I know what you mean cos my next couple months looks something like this:

My friend's band A Killers Fear - 9th October
Skindred & Forever Never - 31st October *maybe*
Profane + Day For Airstrikes & TK-421 - 1st November
For The Fallen Dreams - 3rd November
August Burns Red - 4th November
Annotations Of An Autopsy & Ingested - 10th November
Never Say Die Tour [Parkway Drive, UNEARTH!, Despised Icon, Architects, Protest The Hero, Whitechapel & Carnifex] - 11th November
Forever Never - 13th November
Opeth + The Ocean & Cynic - 23rd November

Plus Textures are supposed to be touring here in December.

November is looking pretty sweet for me so far ;D

bright lights, big city

August Burns Red and Annotations.... are real fun live

but that Never Say Die Tour looks unbelievable. youre fuckin lucky. I wanna see Whitechapel
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Battle-Axe

Yea, ABR played main support for Misery Signals in April and I saw Annotations twice on TAS's tour and they're both pretty awesome bands live. My friend played bass with Annotations on the Euro dates of the tour actually cos their bassist had passport issues :]

Never really listened to Whitechapel but my ex is really into em so I'm looking forward to seeing them. I'm mainly going for Unearth though, and DI and Architects.

Oldnewtype

damn your opeth show is better. I'd much rather see cynic and the ocean than high on fire and baroness. actually, ive never heard baroness now that i think about it.

Battle-Axe

Haha, I've just been listening to The Ocean and Cynic for the first time and I'm damn excited ;D

Baroness are pretty sweet, they remind me of a cross between like... Clutch and Mastodon.

bright lights, big city

Baroness is pretty solid, saw them with Converge and Red Chord. They sound similar to Torche, if you've ever heard them...that good stoner metal sound.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

DERP

Oldnewtype

yeah the new cynic disc is great.

darshun

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Sep 24, 2008, 08:24 PM
yeah the new cynic disc is great.

Thanks for the heads up!!!  Found it...
Shop smart, shop "S" Mart

black coffee

Caspian with Ef and Kodiak next Tuesday

neutron liar

- I won tix to Children of Bodom, Between the Buried and Me,  and the Black Dahlia Murder.

that's for tomorrow.  I plan on leaving after BDM since I don't like the other two.

- RIOT Fest is in Chicago Oct 12th [all sorts of Punk]
- Matisyahu, Flobots Oct 18th
- Scars on Broadway Nov 2nd

Battle-Axe

I'd love to see TBDM live, they're pretty sweet. I don't mind BTBAM also but I saw them when they played main support for The Dillinger Escape Plan in February and they played for 30 minutes straight, then had 2 minutes rest then played for another 15 minutes :/ I'm all for long songs y'know but I have a really short attention span and cos I'd never heard their stuff before I was getting a bit fidgety haha.

They're tight as hell though, and I have one of their lead guitarist's picks on my wall :]

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Metallica with Machine Head !!!!!!! :D
Last minute change for Lamb of God, this is going to be probably the best show of the year.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Battle-Axe

Friend of a friend's band is playing a show tomorrow at the local metal club. He's a good vocalist, but the rest of the band aren't too great, but I'm going anyway :P

White Pwny

I don't know... but I sure as fuck hope the next is either Deftones or Blue October!!!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

neutron liar

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Oct 01, 2008, 07:01 PM
I'd love to see TBDM live, they're pretty sweet. I don't mind BTBAM also but I saw them when they played main support for The Dillinger Escape Plan in February and they played for 30 minutes straight, then had 2 minutes rest then played for another 15 minutes :/ I'm all for long songs y'know but I have a really short attention span and cos I'd never heard their stuff before I was getting a bit fidgety haha.

They're tight as hell though, and I have one of their lead guitarist's picks on my wall :]

BDM thrashed as usual.

and it fucking blows, Scars on Broadway cancelled their whole tour.

Battle-Axe

Really? Why'd they cancel?

darshun

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Oct 07, 2008, 08:58 PM
Really? Why'd they cancel?

It was on theprp.com, go to "old news" until you find it there.  something about personal matters that cancelled the scars on broadway tour.  That news is about less than a week old?  I think?

TONIGHT, I'll be seeing Rival Schools!!!
Shop smart, shop "S" Mart

White Pwny

TRUSTcompany  on the 22nd.    I cannot wait.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

i kill for fun

was SUPPOSE to go to on broken wings show tonight but no money, no ride, not happening
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"