Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

Sorry, but the combination Abe and the urinoirs have ruined my image of the drummer forever.

;)

defskull

Moz La Punk

BigMood

Quote from: TheProzacFairy on Feb 19, 2006, 08:11 PM
LOL awesome pics..esp. the one where you and your b/f (is that you're b/f) are side by side on computers.  ;D

nope thatz just a good friend. my bf is the one with the glasses and the one whos sleepin ;)
"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

TheProzacFairy

ha yeah nice..i'm hopin someday to post pics of me and ATF. I would have already if i had a fuckin scanner! or digi cam....I really need one of those....Mei should give me hers  ;D

Moz La Punk

I would like to see those pics, haha. I wonder how he looks.

BigMood

we all wanna see itt
"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

fireflyry

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 19, 2006, 06:37 PM
Quote from: fireflyry on Feb 18, 2006, 08:02 PM

How the fuck are you so low in karma? Some motherfuck has been smiting me too. +1 for you man.

Chur bud and back at ya and Moz!

It's interesting how a couple of particular members come on-line and I go straight down hence I'm not to fussed.

Can't keep everyone happy.

:)

Quote from: aenemic on Feb 19, 2006, 01:08 AM
I miss Italy...

One of the coolest pics I've seen on here...awesome.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Moz La Punk

Crazylegs

This photo i took and photoshopped for a school project. Kinda childish, but whatever.

TheProzacFairy

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 19, 2006, 09:19 PM
I would like to see those pics, haha. I wonder how he looks.

i know i know..i'm just a broke fucker and dont have any of those things. Would have just taken pics w/ a webcam  but I went over there to see him and he doesn't have one.
And he's ripper hott :D

TheProzacFairy

btw thanks to the person who continuously keeps smiting me  8) I like not being the popular kid in school.

Moz La Punk

Haha.

Someone keeps smiting me too.

TheProzacFairy

yeah i guess me and whoever else is unpopular here has to go sit at the loser table at lunchtime  :P

Moz La Punk

Haha well Im not quite at -45 yet though.

TheProzacFairy

Yeah haha I seriously need to get an award for being most smited! At least a cookie man  ;D

rxqueen

You'd rather get a cookie, if there was a + in front of the 45. ;) People are mean..
I think it sucks, some put way to much weight on this shit..

Moz La Punk

Aw that was sweet... karma kick for rxqueen.

law

Vatican. Way too much cash floating around there in my opinion.

Assassin

Agreed. Apparently the Catholic Church is the wealthest religious institution in the world. Something like that.