Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

raynor

Quote from: vida_mae on Apr 13, 2006, 01:04 AM
Quote from: raynor on Apr 12, 2006, 09:26 PM

raynor... when are we going to make babies... your so fucking hot.
i'm gonna create an army when i go to asia in october.

tarkil

Where are you going ? And for how many time ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

raynor

don't know, i havn't planned anything. i'm just gonna buy a last minute ticket and go. i'm gonna try to visit thailand, vietnam, cambodja and maybe laos. we'll see. i heard flying in asia is pretty cheap to, so maybe i'll go to sri lanka or india.

yoda on mars

Chrisbo

Quote from: HeyVanity on Apr 13, 2006, 04:10 AM

:o Whoa mama-mia! Rosie has great taste in woman!  :)

Good photo skills Raynor! Very imaginative, in the fact that I'd never think to bring a camera with me to the supermarket. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong! Keep the good work up man!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

alvarezbassist17

So I dyed my hair a couple months ago. And pierced my nose. So updated pics time! And umm, yeah.

ze new hair:

shitty picture, yes. but my camera phone sucks real bad. like real real bad. and my mirror is dirty.  :-\

you look way older now, in a good (great) way.  you're a freshman too right?

vida_mae

Quote from: raynor on Apr 13, 2006, 02:09 PM
don't know, i havn't planned anything. i'm just gonna buy a last minute ticket and go. i'm gonna try to visit thailand, vietnam, cambodja and maybe laos. we'll see. i heard flying in asia is pretty cheap to, so maybe i'll go to sri lanka or india.

raynor!! come to america the land of the free!!!

raynor

i don't have anywhere to stay, and living on a hotel/motel is way to expensive. asia is better, you can just float around there for 100 dollars/week. plus, the weather is nice.

vida_mae

uhhh duh. you can stay with me. we will have a slumber party! pillow fight!

raynor

do you think i'm crazy! i know you'd just suffocate me with your huge tits. besides, don't you live in one of those hillbilly-states? haha! actually, that would be pretty sweet. we could sit on the porch all day, each have a dry straw in our mouths and talk about corns all day.

deftonekid

So I dyed my hair a couple months ago. And pierced my nose. So updated pics time! And umm, yeah.

ze new hair:

shitty picture, yes. but my camera phone sucks real bad. like real real bad. and my mirror is dirty.  :-\

wowowow ;D cute girl!!!
guys maybe we have the winner of the hottest girl ;)

Chrisbo

Yeah like I said Rosie has great taste. Either she's sitting smugly saying 'I told you so', or she hasnt read! Frankie is the name! Now I know! Hell we have Esra, Frankie, Zaz and Mei now, wtf??? All of them in the once, wheres the thread! I'm off there now!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 14, 2006, 03:03 AM
Yeah like I said Rosie has great taste. Either she's sitting smugly saying 'I told you so', or she hasnt read! Frankie is the name! Now I know! Hell we have Esra, Frankie, Zaz and Mei now, wtf??? All of them in the once, wheres the thread! I'm off there now!

haha yeah its gonna be hard to choose

HeyVanity

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Apr 13, 2006, 06:34 PM

ze new hair:

Yeeess I am, I'm done with class in 2 weeks and I'm sooo freaking excited. Summer can't come fast enough, haha. How's school going?

And in response to the others: Thanks? haha and my name isn't actually Frank that's just  my running joke with Rosie (who I happen to call Ted), hahaha, my name's actually Katie.

deftonekid

ok Katie, you're in the top 3 of the hottest girl of this board, be proud!! ;)

hydroponic82

one weak

Quote from: HeyVanity on Apr 14, 2006, 05:35 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Apr 13, 2006, 06:34 PM

ze new hair:

Yeeess I am, I'm done with class in 2 weeks and I'm sooo freaking excited. Summer can't come fast enough, haha. How's school going?

And in response to the others: Thanks? haha and my name isn't actually Frank that's just  my running joke with Rosie (who I happen to call Ted), hahaha, my name's actually Katie.
hey katie, wanna hook up with a junior? i can show you the real college life. god i love freshmen so much. haha.

Moz La Punk

I heart HeyVanity.

Chrisbo

Dont we all Moz, dont we all!

Katie? Kate? I knew a Kate once, she was hot too! She broke my heart... :(

Nah, she didnt really, was just trying to be all dramatic