Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

endoeleven

Mazzy

the past week has been like theez

SPIRIT FINGERS!!

sorry i just love bring it on. thanks to my sister...for writing all over me. i look so yellow :/ 

defskull

The most Mazzy we'll ever see.

lithium royalty

Mazzy

Quote from: defskull on Jul 23, 2006, 04:04 AM

well, if i was as dashingly good looking as you then i would do everything naked all the time and wouldn't be as self-conscious as i am. and i'm not mocking you because you are good looking and i know you hate it when people say that because i suppose you want to be more than your looks. maybe when i hit my twenties i will come to accept myself a little better but right now i look like urine with poo splattered over my face.

and have i been surfing another board or something?!? when did law join this place because i don't remember seeing him. what's your name? WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

there's something so john frusciante about you. and have you ever considered wearing a beanie similar to john butler:

if you wear it though, you have to wear it for the whole day because that's what is included in beanie wearing. but man, you're stunning. why haven't i noticed you before?*

*rhetoric question yo!!

Deftoner

we finished putting the rear bumper in his car so i just thought of taking out my crappy cam..and snap a pic ;D

Chrisbo

Quote from: law on Jul 20, 2006, 11:25 AM
Me chilling outside the Reichstag

Metalling it up at a part of the Berlin Wall

and me saying "Cheers!" with a nice cold German brew!

Dude, me and you, we're pretty similar. I mean I've got that APC t-shirt too (so that's two t-shirts we both have, the deftones skull one being the other), I like to put the devil horns up when posing in pictures, and I like to drink German brew. Oh, and sooner or later, Mazzy might mention the "Paper Bag" haha!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

law

aye we probably are, both a set of pissheads lol... wanna go back to deutschland ona  lads trip... would be a right fuckin laugh!

defskull

NIce pic of Venom

Jerry_Curls

I danced with this girl...havent talked to her since 7th grade:

Me representing shadowscene.com

Dancing on stage, making a goofy ass smile:

I look really tired for some reason...but in reality I was so energized. I love beer.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Martin

The girl's cute. Kinda reminds me of someone I used to know well..*sigh*

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: defskull on Jul 23, 2006, 04:04 AM

That's the most you will ever see. I've seen more.

defskull

Oh the perks of talking to her on aim.

Børed

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jul 23, 2006, 12:03 PM
Quote from: law on Jul 20, 2006, 11:25 AM
Me chilling outside the Reichstag

Metalling it up at a part of the Berlin Wall

and me saying "Cheers!" with a nice cold German brew!

Dude, me and you, we're pretty similar. I mean I've got that APC t-shirt too (so that's two t-shirts we both have, the deftones skull one being the other), I like to put the devil horns up when posing in pictures, and I like to drink German brew. Oh, and sooner or later, Mazzy might mention the "Paper Bag" haha!

his your long lost twin.

endoeleven

Inside the Abondonded Psych Hospital from the 1860s

Mei

I must have more of these pics  :o
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

defskull

My lips make the shape of an asshole.

Jerry_Curls

You have nice skin mang.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me