Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defskull

From this past summer.

White Pwny

Can you spot the Deftones Tee?    All I can say is.. alcohol was involed on New Years.   Cuz, I have no idea what this pic was about....

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Crazylegs

New tv. Old, old, old, racing track i found in the basement.

devilinside

oh hell i had one of those! Is it the one you used the little remote,and you could set the track up against the wall too??

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 04, 2007, 12:06 AM

New tv. Old, old, old, racing track i found in the basement.

Is it 26" or am I mistaken? I got the same one only in 32". Great choice, good gamers HDTV and if its the same model as mine, future proof (HDMI).

Martin

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 03, 2007, 06:42 PM
Can you spot the Deftones Tee?    All I can say is.. alcohol was involed on New Years.   Cuz, I have no idea what this pic was about....

Haha cool. You could just add any question to this photo and it'd be funny.

Crazylegs

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 04, 2007, 09:03 AMIs it 26" or am I mistaken? I got the same one only in 32". Great choice, good gamers HDTV and if its the same model as mine, future proof (HDMI).

It's 32".

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 04, 2007, 05:12 AM
oh hell i had one of those! Is it the one you used the little remote,and you could set the track up against the wall too??

Nah, it has little remotes yes, but i can't put it up against the wall. I always wanted it to go vertical.

Moz La Punk

Yea great TV man, no ghosting on games whatsoever, and like I said future proof. Nice vibrant colours. I swear, with the HD era its very difficult to buy a decent TV, but this one is killer. And not THAT pricy either (compared to various other HDTVs, that is).

Crazylegs

There was a big sale at the shop i bought it, so it was cheaper than the 26 inch model usually is. it cost 7000 norwegian kroner, which equals875 euros, i think.

Moz La Punk

Nice. I bought it for around 1200 euros a year ago.

Crazylegs

Moz La Punk

Not so much. Playing games like Gears of War, Oblivion and Project Gotham Racing 3 on it for a year long was pure pleasure.

Gaz

Heres my HDTV, 32 inch LCD Toshiba, with 2 HDMI sockets, PC Input and it only cost me 570 quid a couple of weeks before Xmas, i think thats about 800 Euros. I love it, excellent picture quality. Not had chance to test HD on it yet as I haven't got a 360 or any HD hardware.

Crazylegs

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 04, 2007, 04:04 PM
Not so much. Playing games like Gears of War, Oblivion and Project Gotham Racing 3 on it for a year long was pure pleasure.

i'll bet

lithium royalty

i'm getting a new tv soon, whats the difference between lcd and plasma? which is better?

Mazzy

cory

i look awesome even when i don't care.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: lithium royalty on Jan 05, 2007, 03:04 AM
i'm getting a new tv soon, whats the difference between lcd and plasma? which is better?

That is extremely difficult to answer. It depends on all sorts of factors. If you are planning to place it in your bedroom, just a few feet away from you, you need an LCD. LCDs are generally good for smaller (compared to massive monsters) television sets. Plasma you should get if you want something gigantic. LCD is cheaper though. LCD also has a reputation of ghosting (a bit of blurry-ness with fast movement, which is terrible for gaming), but most new LCDs dont really have that anymore. Crazyleg and mines Samsungs sets certainly dont have it. Plasma on the other hand has a bigger chance of burn in, for instance, if there is a health bar in a game on screen for a few hours, the imagine of that could be burned in the actual screen with no way to remove it. Again, this is fixed with most Plasmas these days.

My suggestion: make sure than whenever you buy a HDTV, you are able to trade it in for something else. Finding a good one that suits all your needs can be very difficult.

Martin

My Will Haven pictures of march last year, turn up in google when searching for images of them. Cool 8)

Chrisbo

So, new years eve, at my mates flat with the lads, having a few drinks before heading out to a party. So he goes away for a few minutes, and the rest of us are just bantering and being general wankers, when BAM! The living room door gets kicked open and my mate comes in dressed as below (much like Noel Fielding in Sweet, as below) air riffing along to Bring Me The Horizon

Scarred for life I tell the!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life