Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

I like how you never post here and then occasionally drop in to post pics from a party. it's always nice pics though. you're the party animal.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

ToneDef

Yeah if I were to host a party and invite people from around the world I'd have alverez as guest speaker or some shit. I dunno. I'd invite him anyway.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 03, 2007, 05:41 PM
haha it's your loss if you bring your girlfriend, she won't approve of anything we do

i'll have some of my own weed, but i don't think you'll wanna smoke it if you're bringing super euro green, it'll just make you sleep

The gf thing was a reference to bringing hookers. I know, not funny.

Yeah well, I avoid the strongest Dutch weed because I want to you know, be able to control myself when I walk around.

Jacob

dude, you don't deserve a gf. you prick.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Moz La Punk

Yea yea. I make up in pure, hard, long sex though.

ToneDef

Speaking of weed and kind of how it plays with your mind... The other day I got high and after a while the munchies kicked in. I was in the kitchen preparing my shit so I had bread in the toaster, the kettle boiling and other shit laid out ready for me to take upstairs. The kettle boiled and I made a cuppa tea as it goes with anything. I thought "Right, I'll take the tea and other food upstairs, come back down and butter my toast" so i grabbed the tea and other food, went upstairs, walked into my room, looked down and all I had in my hand was a tub of fucking butter. I was like "w.....t......f"

Moz La Punk

Hahah yea. Definitely recognisable.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Mar 03, 2007, 06:09 PM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 03, 2007, 05:41 PM
haha it's your loss if you bring your girlfriend, she won't approve of anything we do

i'll have some of my own weed, but i don't think you'll wanna smoke it if you're bringing super euro green, it'll just make you sleep

The gf thing was a reference to bringing hookers. I know, not funny.

Yeah well, I avoid the strongest Dutch weed because I want to you know, be able to control myself when I walk around.

haha, i sometimes have a hard time controlling myself on my poopy american weed, so no worries. 

and i stand corrected, we'd pay those girls to approve of everything we do.

Quote from: aenemic on Mar 03, 2007, 05:51 PM
I like how you never post here and then occasionally drop in to post pics from a party. it's always nice pics though. you're the party animal.

yeah dude, i'm still here all of the time, i just have next to nothing to add to angry conversations, so i don't really post so much right now.  still got the love though.

ok, it's afternoon, time to start drinking!

Fireal1222

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 03, 2007, 05:28 PM

AHAHAHAHAHA.. the look on your face makes you look like your drinking something thats going to kill you

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Sam

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 03, 2007, 06:15 PM
Speaking of weed and kind of how it plays with your mind... The other day I got high and after a while the munchies kicked in. I was in the kitchen preparing my shit so I had bread in the toaster, the kettle boiling and other shit laid out ready for me to take upstairs. The kettle boiled and I made a cuppa tea as it goes with anything. I thought "Right, I'll take the tea and other food upstairs, come back down and butter my toast" so i grabbed the tea and other food, went upstairs, walked into my room, looked down and all I had in my hand was a tub of fucking butter. I was like "w.....t......f"
Haha!

law

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 03, 2007, 12:38 PM
Bloody students.

Yeah I know, but I'm looking for a job now, I've all sorts of things to pay and the shit job I have now would stand up. Balls!

one weak

Quote from: Sam on Mar 03, 2007, 08:10 PM
Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 03, 2007, 06:15 PM
Haha!
yeah, that was hilarious

Frankz0r

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 03, 2007, 05:28 PM
some of my buddies and i, zwasted

hot bitches... they look like they're from laguna beach (what a stupid show).

Good for you man :D

Crazylegs

BlitzkidMC

rxqueen

Party last night. Yeh I know I look weird. And Dan's hand is huuuuge.

theis

Sam

Haha cool..your boyfriend looks like Edward Furlong

rxqueen

Okay. Now he looks like Lou Pucci, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Edward Furlong. I'll just call him Chameleon. ;)