Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Mazzy

susie

shamiran and seifan

everyone should own this cd

and theis, you look better without a hat and without hair. the hat isn't ugly. its only fault is that it distracts from your eyes, which is bad because you have really beautiful eyes.

ChickdelaLynch

I actually prefer theis with hair. He has really nice hair when it's longer. But yeah, the hat distracts from his great facial features.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Jul 11, 2007, 02:44 PM
thats a really gay hat btw.  I would move on

i don't think people in europe usually wear baseball caps much at all, i could be wrong, but that'd seem weird walkin around not seeing any on anyone

Crazylegs

There's a lot of people wearing new era caps.

theis

thank you, chickdelalynch :)

ToneDef

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 13, 2007, 05:41 AM

i don't think people in europe usually wear baseball caps much at all, i could be wrong, but that'd seem weird walkin around not seeing any on anyone

Haha, people wear baseball caps in europe man.. Remember, the UK is just a mini, watered down version of the US.  Shit is more expensive though.

tarkil

Caps suck anyway... Who would want to wear that ?

:)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

yoda on mars

Quote from: Mazzy on Jul 12, 2007, 08:13 AM
susie

shamiran and seifan

everyone should own this cd

and theis, you look better without a hat and without hair. the hat isn't ugly. its only fault is that it distracts from your eyes, which is bad because you have really beautiful eyes.

nice pics mazzy

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 13, 2007, 08:41 AM

Haha, people wear baseball caps in europe man.. Remember, the UK is just a mini, watered down version of the US.  Shit is more expensive though.

well that's good, baseball caps are wicked comfy.  do you have wiggers wearing the flat-brimmed caps there too?

ToneDef

Occasionally.. Not too much though. You got the chavs in their tight Nike caps, and the skaters and shit in the more 'traditional' cap if you will. Plus the weirdos or old people who'll wear a mis-fitting cap.. Usually a no brand and slightly faded.

Fireal1222

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 13, 2007, 03:41 PM

well that's good, baseball caps are wicked comfy.  do you have wiggers wearing the flat-brimmed caps there too?

we have those retards with the straight brim as well

i dont fucking understand wiggers.. or any colored moron who decides to try and act cool and angry. they are a bunch of brainless fools who wouldnt understand being civil if it slapped them in the face

im just so tired of seeing people who try and look tough. or cool. when really they are a moron and are gonna have a "babys muvva" by the age of 18

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable

Quote from: theis on Jul 12, 2007, 12:03 AM
haha, man wtf. it's a normal hat. how is that GAY? you're pretty homophobic, aren't you?

maybe you're  the one who should move on. stop being such a sour bitch.
o rlly?
Quote from: Sam on Jul 12, 2007, 02:18 AM

Nah he's right, the hat is pretty homosexual.  unless the whole "goat farmer" look is boss in Europe these days.
Quote from: WetPunaniOvenBaked on Jul 12, 2007, 03:06 AM
haha that hat is wack, but much respect to thies for sportin it. that shows true nerve.
Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 12, 2007, 06:24 AM
Haha, I can't say I'd wear a hat like that myself. Whatever you're into though Theis my man.
Quote from: You Fail Me on Jul 12, 2007, 07:05 AM
Yeah...that hat is pretty lame dude.

I'd burn it.
yup yup, case in point.

But I did not mean it as an insult.  Just a comment.  you should know comments are coming when you post your pics in the picture thread.  That's what people do here, they post pictures.  then people comment on them.  You are the one that needs to stop being sour.  And im not homophobic.  If you are still dumb enough to not have figured out that americans use gay as a negative term to not actually mean homosexuality then you are really dense.

Jerry_Curls

I fell asleep on my friends floor.

Then they decided to scribble on me

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

rxqueen

^_^

You're so beautifully tanned.

Jerry_Curls

That's a first. No one ever says that to me.

Thanks a lot!  :-*
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

ToneDef

You hang with polite people man. Normally you'd be covered in giant cocks and "I'm fucking gay" and shit. Maybe minus an eyebrow when you wake up too.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 13, 2007, 11:12 PM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 13, 2007, 03:41 PM

we have those retards with the straight brim as well

i dont fucking understand wiggers.. or any colored moron who decides to try and act cool and angry. they are a bunch of brainless fools who wouldnt understand being civil if it slapped them in the face

im just so tired of seeing people who try and look tough. or cool. when really they are a moron and are gonna have a "babys muvva" by the age of 18

i know dude, it's just like gettin all decked out in skater clothes when you can't even ollie.  it just sucks cuz they won't listen to matter how uncool you tell them they're being, but in 10 years they're gonna realize how much they sucked. 

tarkil

Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 15, 2007, 12:28 AM
You hang with polite people man. Normally you'd be covered in giant cocks and "I'm fucking gay" and shit. Maybe minus an eyebrow when you wake up too.

Ha ha ha ha... I can see what you mean there.... A nice giant cock on the forehead is the must imo... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 15, 2007, 04:03 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 15, 2007, 12:28 AM

Ha ha ha ha... I can see what you mean there.... A nice giant cock on the forehead is the must imo... :)
Like this?.......