Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

I think its pretty funny that at least 50% of the dudes on this board that are hateful towards bigger women, aren't getting laid.    

And let Tarkil post the cheeseburger pics.    I don't find Asian women attractive.... but that's what he's bangin.    To each his own.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

lol, now we are hating on Tarkil?  Hes a cool guy.  Let him and his asian lovers alone

White Pwny

Dude, Jez and I get along just fine.

Just pointing out that everyone has their own taste.   We don't have to like it, or think the same way.  But WE can STFU and let ppl like what they want... without insulting them for it.

Aenemics post was out of line.

lostpilot

people like to hate what they do not understand

Variable

guess its just a theory of man

lostpilot

think of one thing that government/people did not ban/express-their-hate-on while simply not understanding that thing. it works in general

Variable

That is pretty much true

lostpilot

I love how this works in Lithuania.
say, there is a new drug (which in other countries basically is not defined as a drug, just a legal substitute of a drug). Lithuanians are too dumb and just ban the drug without even testing it's effects on people/etc.

so then, they actually even raise the levels of crime by banning these sort of things.

and now back to the topic

i just love lolcats

Variable

yes, they do raise crime by doing that.  They take away liberty too.  They also fuck over police because the community sees them as a task force out to bust them instead of public servants.  It fucks the government too because they have to fund the law enforcement and prosecution to enforce those laws.  Driving them to either take tax dollars from a different project, or to go into more debt.  Its fucked up all around.

lostpilot

Variable

I love cats so much.  I was out with some friends last night.  While they were trying to pick up chicks that were obviously not interested in them, I was trying to get the stray cants to let me pet them

lostpilot

Variable

dudes, didnt know how to take no for an answer.  So I didnt want to be a part of the harassment

Variable

Well since I never post pics.  I figured I would go ahead and post a couple of myself.  I wore a navy uniform for the first time in about two years last week.  So I took some pics because I figured you guys would want to have fun making fun of the Sailor.

This was me a couple weeks ago on a blind date.  She sure isnt the hottest thing.  But I was playing wing man for my buddy so its all good.

lostpilot

*makes a comment with words including words "navy", "gay" and "Trey"*
;D

no offence, man

White Pwny

Variable

Variable

Quote from: bored on Oct 04, 2008, 05:57 PM
*makes a comment with words including words "navy", "gay" and "Trey"*
;D

no offence, man
its all good man.  Thats why I do shit like that.  ITs all for fun

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Oct 04, 2008, 05:54 PM
Well since I never post pics.  I figured I would go ahead and post a couple of myself.  I wore a navy uniform for the first time in about two years last week.  So I took some pics because I figured you guys would want to have fun making fun of the Sailor.

These are really nice pics of you,Trey.  Navy Uniforms = Teh Awshumness!

Variable

Thank you very much Mrs. Kelly.  you are too kind.

Oh, and they are phasing this uniform out.  They have already started it.  The new uniforms are not nearly as cool.  ill look up a pic for you.