Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

man, those are some boring pics.

White Pwny

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Oct 20, 2008, 12:47 PM
alcohol ftw! (left)

Yer right, I should post more like this one above.  Then sunshine and sparkles would be falling outta my ass from all the excitement.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

theis

haha, so sensitive.

drunk pics funnier than pics of barns and leaves = fact.

White Pwny

Normally you would be right, except you are in it.  Which makes my barn & leaf pics better.  Fact.

theis

me = awesome

leaves = not so awesome

i win.

White Pwny

lolz.  Well, you are drunk ... that's why you think you are awesome.    I'd just say that you making pointless posts... and creating threads with the only intent of them being locked aren't awesome... in fact, it's just irritating.

theis

i was making a point. aenemic is locking everything he doesn't like. he sucks.
i dont have a problem with you. i called your pics boring and suddenly you're running a crusade against me.

White Pwny

I was pointing out that your pics are as ...hm. ... just that... BORING.   I'm not running any crusade against you. 

theis

okay, cool. i think you're pics are boring. you think my pics are boring. we both win.

goldpony

ok you both win now stfu
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

Moi?  Stfu?  NEvaR!!

Jacob

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Oct 23, 2008, 09:04 PM
i was making a point. aenemic is locking everything he doesn't like. he sucks.
i dont have a problem with you. i called your pics boring and suddenly you're running a crusade against me.

so what have I locked that I don't like? please do tell.

oh, and I've missed all your posts and comments in the chat because I haven't actually been watching the boards for the last 3-4 hours. so all your pathetic attempts at annoying me have failed miserably. maybe you should get something better to do than waste your time like that?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Oct 23, 2008, 08:56 PM
haha, so sensitive.

drunk pics funnier than pics of barns and leaves = fact.
Drunk pics ARE funnier,however,I don't think she was trying to make you laugh with her pictures. Not everyone has the same taste as far as pictures go,but no need to call em boring. If you don't like....don't comment.

*I am the pot calling the kettle black*

mrs_swa

thanks Cyn for posting them, I don't think they are boring, we had fun and that's all that matters.
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Jacob

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 23, 2008, 06:47 PM

this picture is amazing. autumn can be so beautiful, even though I actually hate it.

I liked the barn pictures too - there's just something about old ruined houses that I really like.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Oct 22, 2008, 02:01 AM

Holy fuck those are some tight pants. Not tight as in cool, but tight as in 'how the fuck did you get in those'? Where do you tuck you dick? Seriously.

wither-I

between his butt cheeks.

j/k

but seriously i wear tight pants too. and i like it.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

13hourstoparadise

I'm not knocking tight pants. If everyone in the world dressed like me the world would be boring...

I just don't like having my balls squeezed, and if I need to run from the cops I need some pants that will let me.

Are they actually girl jeans, or do they make 'em like that?

devilinside

So do the JO BROS ! WOOOOOOOOOT! lolol

13hourstoparadise

I was just looking through my pictures... People talk about Chino's weight gain, I gained a lot when I was sober...

This is me last year, far right.

And this is me trying to battle my oxycontin addiction (again, far right). God damn I got skinney quick. I'm glad to be back to my healthy weight.