Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

my girlfriend likes to take pictures of me while i obliviously watch hockey. i really should shave my ratty beard of a 17 year old.

Variable

and you should stop putting your camera on the coffee table and posing for pics that you take of yourself. 

But yes. The beard, while not the worse I have ever seen, should go

from_musings

although it looks like you're sitting and waiting for the auto photo to go off more than watching hockey, and although the picture screams "check out my under arm tat" I like the picture. keep the beard man :)

sing blue silver

hahaha. yes it does look like i took it myself but lauren does indeed know how to work my photo booth. i'm not that much of a loser, though i am a pretty big loser. she actually does it pretty often because she knows i absolutely hate pictures of myself.

Variable

You hate them so much that you post them online in a public forum.......................

I was just giving you a hard time.  But now I feel like I should just say...........Shhhhhhhhh, you're digging yourself further and further into a hole. 

devilinside

Quote from: sing blue silver on Dec 14, 2010, 08:57 PM
my girlfriend likes to take pictures of me while i obliviously watch hockey. i really should shave my ratty beard of a 17 year old.

I spy Dexter.

sing blue silver

sure do. i have a couple dexter posters.

sing blue silver

is she holding a goat? if so, why?

Vesanic

I'm looking for any info about this picture and a better quality version

blixa

i'm becoming notoriously known for appearing in random photographs. i was looking for cigarettes.

bright lights, big city

And conveniently every picture has a The Ring-like vibe where we only see your hair and never your face haha
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 19, 2010, 06:35 PM
And conveniently every picture has a The Ring-like vibe where we only see your hair and never your face haha

Hahaha, fucking true.

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 19, 2010, 06:35 PM

BECAUSE that will only happen when steven posts a picture of himself. it's our deal. plus the people i am close to on here already know what i look like. that's all that matters.

bright lights, big city

i just got served.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jerry_Curls

You guys, I'm blonde! And this is my first sake shot [surprising right??]!!!!

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

blixa

it's so unfair! you seem to look good no matter what.

bright lights, big city

my little nephew has been around for a year, and he's already been to the world's tallest building.

DERP

bebo

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 18, 2010, 09:54 PM
I'm looking for any info about this picture and a better quality version

I believe its a somalian pirate that was killed after a unsucessful ship raid

Thats the basics I got from tineye anyways

http://www.tineye.com/search/d52e358467956d1c39782f4411a9521debee500e/?sort=size&order=desc