Talk to Moz La Punk

Started by Moz La Punk, Feb 19, 2006, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMood

Quote from: Assassin on Feb 19, 2006, 01:20 PM
What are you doing right now Moz?

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 19, 2006, 01:19 PM
I'm vegetarian. ;)

Hahaha. So you discarded the great German tradition of sausage for a life of rabbit food. I salute you! :P

i dont like wurst either - im cheesy *lol* and webcamsex - where? ^^
"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Assassin on Feb 19, 2006, 01:29 PM
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 19, 2006, 01:17 PM
You have been here way to short to know how I'm really am, I'm sorry. When talking to you I often get the feeling you think in black and white, don't take it personal, but it's not easy. It's like you're either this or that in your book.

Seriously, this isnt the place to discuss that. Sorry. Again, dont take it personal.

Yeah, I am finally getting into records I didnt have the time for when I had too many mp3s... Team Sleep for example. Awesome.

Quote from: Tuck on Feb 19, 2006, 01:20 PM
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 19, 2006, 01:17 PMI often get the feeling you think in black and white, It's like you're either this or that in your book.

I'm starting to have that idea as well. There's grey, in many, many shades.

I know that. After all, as Obi-Wan says: 'Only a Sith deals in absolutes!'. I'm not categorising you... You seem to think that I am because I don't necessarily agree with what you're doing. But that doesn't really lower my opinion of you though (or anyone else who does something I disapprove of) because I'm pretty liberal. In my eyes people can pretty much do what they like so long as they're not affecting other people in an undesirable way, but I still have an insurmountable tendency to voice my disapproval of certain things, but that's to help the person, not to judge them or whatever.

Smart idea to take it in here, Assassin, it's appropiate here (I'm serious).

Believe me, I have no problems with people that don't agree with me but you come across as someone who judges. I don't know why but as you saw I wasn't the only one who thought that. The fact that you SEEM to judge (see, Im not saying you are, just that you come across as) doesn't make me think less of you either, but it makes conversations sometimes a bit more grim than it should be, considering this board is mostly about offtopic nonsense brabbling apart from one or two philosophical tinted topics from me every few months.

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 19, 2006, 01:30 PM
(This was for you, moz)

Awww.

TheProzacFairy

*waves to moz* ;D

Okay since the subject is on Moz...hmmmm So if you were to turn into any women..Who would it be? And...If you were to turn gay for any guy who would it be?  8)

Moz La Punk

I would change into my girlfriend to see if I'm really all the things she says I am... I'm keeping for myself what she says though. It might sound egocentric but I want to know if I'm good for her.

I would definitely turn gay for Johnny Depp, David Duchovny, Benicio Del Toro and Michael Madsen.

Not really gay, but just that they have certain understating charisma that I can identify with, that I like and as far as possible have myself, I guess.

Can I turn the questions around and ask you? Since we're talking here anyway. I mean, which man would you be and for who would you become lesbian?

Assassin

I used to like David Duchovny when I was like 11 and into The X Files. Those were dark, dark years, and I try not to reflect upon them.

Sorry, I'm spamming your thread Moz. Oh well nothing new there. 8)

Moz La Punk

No problem. Duchovny still has understating charisma.

TheProzacFairy

I'd have to do what you did and say my boyfriend...would just be interesting to get in his head...he'll probably say that I'd be frightened if I did but oh well.

Chick I would turn lesbian for ha one of the Suicide Girls named Stormy..she's a fuckin fox, hmm Christina Aguilera, Scarlett Johannson. Yeahh boyeeee!!  

Moz La Punk

I just watched http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2689082

She's ok I guess.

I changed my mind about you joining suicide girls though... I wouldnt do it.

But hey, thats just me.

TheProzacFairy

And why shouldn't I do it?

Moz La Punk

No I mean, I wouldnt do it. I wouldnt do it because while I love being in the middle of the attention... suicide girls just give me a bad aftertaste, dunno why.

But thats just my opinion you know.

Alright going to sleep. Bye bye *waves*

fireflyry

This is like that time I met Jack Black....months of nervous expectation and now I'm speechless.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: fireflyry on Feb 20, 2006, 09:28 PM
This is like that time I met Jack Black....months of nervous expectation and now I'm speechless.

I'll sign a picture of myself if you can FUCK OFF alright?

;) joke, joke

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

fireflyry

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Feb 20, 2006, 09:46 PM
Quote from: fireflyry on Feb 20, 2006, 09:28 PM

I'll sign a picture of myself if you can FUCK OFF alright?

;) joke, joke

Moz La Punk

fireflyry

This is how I feel when I get smitted....

Assassin

Awww... Kung-fu karma kick for you... I wouldn't smite my old mate from down under!

G'day mate. *Tips cork-string hat.*

EDIT: Damn it. Have to wait 5 hours. Sorry!

BigMood

Quote from: fireflyry on Feb 20, 2006, 11:56 PM

Quote from: fireflyry on Feb 20, 2006, 11:56 PM

HAHA that was the best thing uve ever posted ^^
"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

Moz La Punk

Pff today was one FUCKING BUSY DAY.