Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@alimei

Started by rxqueen, Feb 20, 2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Mei

Quote from: Mazzy on Jan 02, 2007, 06:32 AM
hey ashley, i'm not going to hang around here that much anymore. you have my email so write me whenever you want.

and memphis is close to texas. that means i'll be holding your hand soon.

Why arent you here already? :(

devilinside

HAHA!!! Damn corn teef!!

Mei

Srsly, if you have indian corn teeth.. you need not apply.

:D Love ya suga!!

devilinside

haha no shit.

mkk Kelly has had enough wine.

Crack is WACK!

Mei

What kinda wine? I have to be the DD tonight, I get to see my close friends plastered and thats ALWAYS fun.

devilinside

I like Merlot....yummy.

Have fun and slip a dollar you know where for me! ;)

Azwethinkweiz

meeeei.

you dissapeared from myspace. :(

did you delete your account again ?

Variable

soooo, why did you lock my topic?  I mean it is pretty lame that you think you can just lock any topic you don't like.  No one made you look at it.  It was not a shit talking thread at all.  That guy just came in and started talking shit right away and so I told him to go away, thats it.  that is not shit talking.  all the post before it were still on subject.  Sorry you don't like the subject.  But some of us are here to have fun.  Can you please try to be a bit more light hearted about things?  That thread will die on its own in not too long and you know it.  But it is frustrating to me that you just locked it because YOU were not having fun with it.  Kind of selfish don't you think?  I am being serious and asking nicely so don't accuse me of being an ass hole here.  will you please unlock my topic and refrain from doing these unwarranted things in the future?

devilinside

Mei baby,he like s the BT! (bloody taco)
haha

Mei

Quote from: Variable on Feb 03, 2007, 10:02 AM
soooo, why did you lock my topic?  I mean it is pretty lame that you think you can just lock any topic you don't like.  No one made you look at it.  It was not a shit talking thread at all.  That guy just came in and started talking shit right away and so I told him to go away, thats it.  that is not shit talking.  all the post before it were still on subject.  Sorry you don't like the subject.  But some of us are here to have fun.  Can you please try to be a bit more light hearted about things?  That thread will die on its own in not too long and you know it.  But it is frustrating to me that you just locked it because YOU were not having fun with it.  Kind of selfish don't you think?  I am being serious and asking nicely so don't accuse me of being an ass hole here.  will you please unlock my topic and refrain from doing these unwarranted things in the future?

I don't think you are being an asshole. I didn't lock the topic just because I didn't like it. If I had.. as soon as I saw it I would of locked it. I try to be as fair as I can and its very rare that I actually lock a topic anyways. I do not think it was selfish and no I will not unlock it. There were several people in the thread itself and pm'ing me asking me why it wasnt yet locked. It had plenty time to grow as a topic and I felt it was discussed fully. There are several other mods in the chit chat section, see if you can change their minds. Good day sir  :)

And Kellay!! BT ONLY for me  :D :D :D :D *loves*

devilinside

I miss you sweetie. :( you'll have to get on msn tonight!

*loves back*

Variable

Quote from: alimei on Feb 03, 2007, 08:47 PM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 03, 2007, 10:02 AM

I don't think you are being an asshole. I didn't lock the topic just because I didn't like it. If I had.. as soon as I saw it I would of locked it. I try to be as fair as I can and its very rare that I actually lock a topic anyways. I do not think it was selfish and no I will not unlock it. There were several people in the thread itself and pm'ing me asking me why it wasnt yet locked. It had plenty time to grow as a topic and I felt it was discussed fully. There are several other mods in the chit chat section, see if you can change their minds. Good day sir  :)

And Kellay!! BT ONLY for me  :D :D :D :D *loves*

I guess I just don't understand what rules I broke or whatever to get it locked

Mei

You didn't break any rules. This community as far as I know likes to keep arguing/flaming/fighting to a minimum and that thread seemed destined to become so. Also, once I have people asking me to lock it I feel like I should. I didn't lock you as soon as you posted so I showed you plenty respect. I hope you can understand my position and realize I am in no way attacking you personally :)

Variable

well I just think that there are way worse fights with way more off subject conversation going on.  IE the board award topic.  and many many others.  But mine got locked.....  You see where I am coming from?  and alright some people did not like the topic but a good number were having fun with it.  Like I said.  If someone does not like it they don't have to click on it.  I guess I don't really care anymore.  Just the principal is all.  I wont bug you with this anymore.  But I still don't think it should have been locked

hydroponic82

you have bought a sense of calmness to this board navy ned

when you get back lemme try on your hat man

i would be honored

Mei

Quote from: Variable on Feb 04, 2007, 08:19 AM
well I just think that there are way worse fights with way more off subject conversation going on.  IE the board award topic.  I wont bug you with this anymore.

I agree with you about the off topic chat in the board award topic, totally. And you aren't bugging because conversations are always welcome.

Variable

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Feb 04, 2007, 08:21 AM
you have bought a sense of calmness to this board navy ned

when you get back lemme try on your hat man

i would be honored

lol thanks.  We call them dixie cups.  I have not worn one for a while now though.  I wear a marine uniform to work every day.  I love those hats though.  Before I was in the navy I thought they were so gay.  But then when I actually started wearing it I thought they were cool

devilinside

navy is sexier than marines. I hear marines are loco??

Variable

Fuck yeah navy is sexier than marines.  Kelly you just keep outdoing yourself with better and better quotes.  And yes.  Truly marines are crazy.  This is why they have us sane-intelligent navy guys sticking around to make sure they aren't too crazy.  I would have never noticed it if I was not in the service.  But their is a noticeable difference between marines and soldiers.  It is pretty cool actually.