Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rock_n_frost

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 06, 2012, 02:01 AM
Quote from: CandyAndy on Nov 06, 2012, 01:01 AM
I'd LOVE to find a way to mod my 360. o_o For now, I can only dream T_T
Have you looked at the usb loader ones there easy to use ,It just getting the games that's the issue
There are so many people doing it for 10$
Im sure if you look for it, you can find it easly. Mine is LT3 right now, im pretty happy with it. It is like you are downloading the music and if you like and want to support the band then you are buying the cd.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

DeftonesNZ

Yeah i just rent the games out and use my iHas to copy them,so much less fuss than downloading i kept getting incomplete downloads

rock_n_frost

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 06, 2012, 02:33 AM
Yeah i just rent the games out and use my iHas to copy them,so much less fuss than downloading i kept getting incomplete downloads

The bad thing is there is no ''RENT'' option in here. And games always come like 2 or 3 weeks later after release in here.
But i prefer www.xboxpirate.com for downloads. It never fails and the guy always gives us information about how to do,whats goin on and stuffs.
Generally games leaks 1 week before release day. But i always wait for the day1 and update the iso then burn it.
(Btw Black Ops 2 leaked)

DeftonesNZ

Oh really over here you just get them at video shops and they come out on the same day as they release,Yeah i saw that, alot of people are getting banned for playing it,also xbox360iso.com is a good site for 360 related stuff

black coffee

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 05, 2012, 06:31 AM
But yeah, I dig Rayman. I have Origins on 360, that's some good shit.

This game is so cool!!

In co-op mode we usually we kick each other from platforms by mistake all the time, and that gets a little annoying. But its still fun to drive each other mad all the time ;)

Playing Origins brings back a feeling of good old good times .... Like playing Donkey Kong Country for SNES back in the day.

Amdrag

rayman origins is the bomb! still haven't finished it though.

N0S3BLEED976

Rayman Origins was my GOTY of 2011. So sad that Legends will be WiiU exclusive

rock_n_frost

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 07, 2012, 01:12 AM
So sad that Legends will be WiiU exclusive
Actually it is not.
That statement changed

bright lights, big city

Halo 4 is fucking phenominal. Waaaaay better than I thought it would be, especially since Bungie's gone. Best single player so far since the first game.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

kurtone

I just started playing it, really liking it so far.

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Nov 07, 2012, 02:12 AM
Actually it is not.
That statement changed

Whoa really?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 08, 2012, 10:30 PM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on Nov 07, 2012, 02:12 AM
Actually it is not.
That statement changed
Whoa really?
news to me as well. according to wikipedia it's still exclusive though.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Im gonna play a little of Resident Evil 6 Jake's Campaign and I still waiting for my Hitman Absolution Professional Edition to arrive home in 2 weeks.

CandyAndy

Is RE6 any good? RE5 made me drop the series. It became a bad sci-fi series rather than survival-horror.

kurtone

Quote from: CandyAndy on Nov 09, 2012, 07:14 AM
Is RE6 any good? RE5 made me drop the series. It became a bad sci-fi series rather than survival-horror.

we discussed a couple pages back, i didnt like it at all. if you didnt like 5 i doubt youll like 6.

Deadradio

I was playing the new Need for Speed yesterday and heard Telepathy by Crosses while I was evading the police. Sorry if this was mentioned already!

CandyAndy

Amnesia:  The Dark Descent. Good lord, what an amazing atmospheric horror game. My first I've played on the PC though, so I control my character like an oxygen depraved drunk with motor degeneration.

djsoulglo

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Hitman Absolution Professional Edition :D!!!

N0S3BLEED976

Just finished The Walking Dead Episode 5.

This is it. Game of the year 2012