Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Word Association Thread

Started by devilinside, Apr 27, 2006, 02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoolsys07

You talking to me? I'm not part of this conversation, bro... All I said was "Jesus" as this is the "Word Association Thread"... You seemed to have some built up anger towards me, but if you look, I wasn't part of this debate. I only offered one word haha. Calm down, man...

Oh and
QuoteThese insignificant pieces of shit, deftoolsys07, ...  are just some examples of pseudo Christians, This is what you get when you openly and justified admit that you are against the fascist and killer Christian religion.

When did I ever say this? Because I said that I find religious ART creepy? Don't put words in my mouth... I said I think the art is creepy, as I do for a lot of old paintings, cartoons, etc... I can't explain it, there's just something about old art that I get a weird vibe from...

And to further elaborate... The occult thread suggested maybe Chino was in the occult, I was saying that you don't have to be in the occult to use the artwork/lyrics yourself... I was mirroring by trying to say I'm not religious, but I find the religious art creepy, and also intriguing, and I wouldn't be opposed to use themes from it in my own art. But it doesn't mean I am religious.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

people are people

No problem, Man. I am not saying that you said that, I know what you said was I am not christian and you only find ART religion creepy. But , I am talking about this thread. Hank PM and said: I respect your comments and that I was making valid points and that he respected my believes, and that I am a master troll.
Which is not true in the sense that I am not playing with anyone. I don't have any blame for people make wrong associations , and assume I am a Satanist or something like that. All of this situation is pretty pathetic because before you assume something about anyone or if you are with some doubts. Talk with people instead of assuming things, I don't have to take shit by anyone because of wrong associations, or simply don't get it.  And , I know we are on the thread "word of association" that's why I PM you in the first place, you know, I was curious to know if you had lost your sanity, and you instead of PM back and say what you told me now, you posted here, "jesus..." and I was like wtf, The guy completely lost it and is a bible thumper now, that's why I made that comment, and is good when people assume their mistakes, just for you have a notion of the retardation by some of this guys , pay attention, , if there was a hell and heaven:
If there was a hell, the scumbag, bright lights would be the first one burned in hell forever and ever,  mortal sin for being a fan of Katy Perry and be the biggest hypocrite of all, and more seriously just for anyone have an idea how delusional, this demented guy can be, picture this:  he is not a Christian, after swervecityUSA post a retarded comment, and I will quote "cool article" on the thread Lostprophets' singer is a pedophile, that makes anyone sick. the singer is just a fucked up pedophile and made disgusting stuff, as abuse baby's with one year old, go read it if you want to puke. One moderator of the forum as any normal person would do. After read the shitty comment by swervecityUSA banned the Mongol and said it to the public.
(Sometimes...It's ok if you troll , but this is just pure retardation)
Now, that being said, the delusional scumbag, bright lights say with all convictions, after someone asked if swervecityUSA was banned, and I will quote "THANKFULLY SwerveCityUsa isn't banned." lol -_- this is just for you have an idea how these scum swervecityUSA and bright lights are Christians, because if you don't get it, none of them are Christians lol. They are just pure delusional. They make stupid shits and don't have even balls to admit that they made shit.
bright lights probably maybe I am the one making fun of blacks etc, right!? This is completely retardation assume that I am Satanist lol and insult me for that lol just because of your stupid conclusions, please go fuck yourself very hard, retarded monkeys.

Here's the official channel of Chino Moreno on youtube, see the satanic videos!!!
What are you waiting for? Go for it, Insult him too! You delusional retards, forget that you are on a forum for fans of deftones, he is a satanist too!
Tempest 12.21.2012
Tortoise Wars
mean street

bright lights, big city

Ohh man, so I've been getting called out for over a week in this thread? Why didn't anyone tell me? Thanks for the easy access KP video though, even if I could give the wateriest of shits what you say. Back to the game:

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Jan 04, 2014, 11:32 PM
Jesus...
False
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftoolsys07

DeftonesNZ

people are people

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 15, 2014, 01:21 AM
Ohh man, so I've been getting called out for over a week in this thread? Why didn't anyone tell me? Thanks for the easy access KP video though, even if I could give the wateriest of shits what you say. Back to the game:

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Jan 04, 2014, 11:32 PM
Jesus...
False

The discipline of the written word punishes both stupidity and dishonesty, your comment only proves everything I had already said, You are the biggest hypocrite of all! You really believe that I or any rational person will believe that you only read this now? You are one pathetic scumbag btw I was the one getting called out for more than a week by hypocrites like you, By the way Hank said that he respected my comments and that I was making valid points, deftoolsys07 said that he agreed with my comments too, deftones47 already made the thread for everyone see...The only one that stills a dickhead is you, coincidence? I don't think so! You are scum but don't assume your mistakes.. keep playing the game moron...

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

people are people

deftoolsys07

downtownpony

Quote from: people are people on Jan 04, 2014, 06:19 AM
Well said, Man. This is nothing new.

Religion has been the primary cause of war and oppression throughout the history of mankind!

Christians have no problem with killing. It is part of their life, their way of showing their superiority to everyone
who doesn't believe as they do and everything that can't defend itself.

Christians kill without a blink of an eye. Only the religious can be justified in taking a life that has not threatened them.
This is not self defense, this is an action that is commanded by their god.
And to top it all off, the slobbering little fucks feel righteous doing this.
Can there be any doubt that Christianity is, historically speaking, one of the most murderous religions that has ever existed.
I Can't Believe We Still Have to Protest This Shit, The Hypocrisy of the Bible Thumpers.

But Christians, they love to talk about how loving, dutiful and compassionate they are, yet I have yet to meet ONE who does not practice hypocrisy
to the highest degree.  Their willful ignorance of the Bible combined with their two faced idealism to preach it, has made us sick, For nearly two thousand years Biblicists have been lecturing people on the importance of adhering to the Bible's teachings on ethics, manners, and morality. 
Some of them quote Jesus and Paul profusely, with a liberal sprinkling of Old Testament moralism. 
The problem with their approach lies not only in an oft- noted failure to practice what they preach, but an equally pronounced tendency to ignore what the Bible itself, preaches. 
Christians practice what can only be described as "selective morality".  What they like, they cling to and shove down other's throats; what they don't like, they ignore vehemently. That which is palatable and acceptable is supposedly applicable to all; while that which is obnoxious, inconvenient, or self-denying is only applicable to those addressed 2,000 years ago.
Their hypocrisy is so rampant that even the validity of calling oneself "Christian" is in question.  These insignificant pieces of shit, deftoolsys07, bright lights, big city, Inkblades, deftones47, Hank,  are just some examples of pseudo Christians, This is what you get when you openly and justified admit that you are against the fascist and killer Christian religion. Like wasn't enough the victims of the Christian faith:  The Crusades, The Inquisition, The Witch-hunting, The post-medieval period, Democide in the Americas,  Africa and Australia,etc. Slavery in the Americas and Africa, Beatification and canonisation of flawed figures,  Persecution of Pagans by the Christian Roman Empire, The killing of Jews, Fascism, Discrimination of homosexuality, Catholic sex abuse cases, outrage pedophile priests and so on and on, this will never end.  But in spite of all, the scum still think that they have morality to judge the others beliefs and play the role of victims, like always they only make fool of themselves and of another fools like them perhaps, when they are confronted with the reality, any rational person can see their mentality, there is nothing more hypocrite than a Christian, In this case pseudo-Christians.

I'll just leave this here: (again)
The Book of Douche Bag. Vol 2.

I didn't have the time to go through all of your posts because you have always struck me as a faggot, but I did happen to notice that you have copied all of your atheism arguments off the internets.
A simple copy and paste of any of the paragraphs above brings up google results of various atheist blogs and other seemingly automated responses to common religious arguments from an atheists perspective.

downtownpony

downtownpony

people are people

Quote from: downtownpony on Jan 16, 2014, 07:29 PM
Quote from: people are people on Jan 04, 2014, 06:19 AM
Well said, Man. This is nothing new.

Religion has been the primary cause of war and oppression throughout the history of mankind!

Christians have no problem with killing. It is part of their life, their way of showing their superiority to everyone
who doesn't believe as they do and everything that can't defend itself.

Christians kill without a blink of an eye. Only the religious can be justified in taking a life that has not threatened them.
This is not self defense, this is an action that is commanded by their god.
And to top it all off, the slobbering little fucks feel righteous doing this.
Can there be any doubt that Christianity is, historically speaking, one of the most murderous religions that has ever existed.
I Can't Believe We Still Have to Protest This Shit, The Hypocrisy of the Bible Thumpers.

But Christians, they love to talk about how loving, dutiful and compassionate they are, yet I have yet to meet ONE who does not practice hypocrisy
to the highest degree.  Their willful ignorance of the Bible combined with their two faced idealism to preach it, has made us sick, For nearly two thousand years Biblicists have been lecturing people on the importance of adhering to the Bible's teachings on ethics, manners, and morality. 
Some of them quote Jesus and Paul profusely, with a liberal sprinkling of Old Testament moralism. 
The problem with their approach lies not only in an oft- noted failure to practice what they preach, but an equally pronounced tendency to ignore what the Bible itself, preaches. 
Christians practice what can only be described as "selective morality".  What they like, they cling to and shove down other's throats; what they don't like, they ignore vehemently. That which is palatable and acceptable is supposedly applicable to all; while that which is obnoxious, inconvenient, or self-denying is only applicable to those addressed 2,000 years ago.
Their hypocrisy is so rampant that even the validity of calling oneself "Christian" is in question.  These insignificant pieces of shit, deftoolsys07, bright lights, big city, Inkblades, deftones47, Hank,  are just some examples of pseudo Christians, This is what you get when you openly and justified admit that you are against the fascist and killer Christian religion. Like wasn't enough the victims of the Christian faith:  The Crusades, The Inquisition, The Witch-hunting, The post-medieval period, Democide in the Americas,  Africa and Australia,etc. Slavery in the Americas and Africa, Beatification and canonisation of flawed figures,  Persecution of Pagans by the Christian Roman Empire, The killing of Jews, Fascism, Discrimination of homosexuality, Catholic sex abuse cases, outrage pedophile priests and so on and on, this will never end.  But in spite of all, the scum still think that they have morality to judge the others beliefs and play the role of victims, like always they only make fool of themselves and of another fools like them perhaps, when they are confronted with the reality, any rational person can see their mentality, there is nothing more hypocrite than a Christian, In this case pseudo-Christians.

I'll just leave this here: (again)
The Book of Douche Bag. Vol 2.

I didn't have the time to go through all of your posts because you have always struck me as a faggot, but I did happen to notice that you have copied all of your atheism arguments off the internets.
A simple copy and paste of any of the paragraphs above brings up google results of various atheist blogs and other seemingly automated responses to common religious arguments from an atheists perspective.

EDIT: Ok... Someone were texting me to know if I had experienced heroin and if I am nazi haha ... To let this clear, for once:NO. I was raised as one hardcore christian and to break free of the traditional labels ...  Thankfully, here in europe, we have a good education system and I had the possibility to study biology, history among other interesting things. But I was always fascinated by the spiritual and related stuff and never put an end to study other religions and everything related until this day, etc. The main reason for that copy and paste in that specific comment was because of this fucker deftonesNZ and persons like him. This  pretentious douche is the traditional example of passive/aggressive arrogance and discrimination ... For example: One guy told him something about his grammar... His response: "No I could write a fabulous and grammatically correct essay on Shakespeare but this is the internet...so I don't give a fuck and I don't see why you do either" One month later he told me what the person told him...lol

I could have had written a text by the point of view of a buddhist or hindu or a satanist. But for example, a common person as that guy deftonesNZ would not understood what I mean , when I speak about karma, etc ... And would misinterpret my words like he did back in the day. I never said that I don`t believe in evolution. And, just because I told him something about karma, he assumed that I didn`t believe in evolution. So I did this because it`s the "more accepted" belief in society nowadays.  And because this dumbass mentally disabled deftonesNZ it`s the person thinking that I was speaking about racism because of one picture in his instable and delusional mind...  As any person can see, you can be a douche if you want to anyone ... and...
Because of that...

I made the comments on the deftones occult themes and these ignorant slobs SwerveCityUSA deftoolsys07,Inkblades,bright lights started insulting me ... and as any person can see, some of them were trying already change the direction of the conversation. Even if you were not insulting me, the fact that you are insulting some pseudo user of heroin ... Give me a reason to treat you pigs as the scum that you guys are ... And now the irony, then when one famous person die because of heroin, you see the moron bright lights acting and posting as he really feel for his lost lol. The fact that you don`t change your posts is pathetic ... You piece of shit and waste of air...,

BTW, ramblings is with your mother, dumbass . And I am not any troll. Your willful ignorance of simple facts that small children can grasp and understand is offensive. Beyond your vile tactics, the basic premises of your statements are so pathological that one can only hope that at some point in your life you run into a situation where someone in power will argue with you regarding a point of contention where you are actually correct and they are wrong, using the exact same utter stupidity and ignorance you display today.

people are people

Crazylegs

deftoolsys07

deftones47

deftoolsys07

N0S3BLEED976