Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Be Quiet And Drive Acoustic Version Official Video?

Started by Danny Keyes, Apr 03, 2013, 11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny Keyes

Deftones - Be Quiet and Drive remix on Vimeo

click on the name of the video if it doesn't play

DeftonesNZ

Yeah seems official Frank Ockenfels did the normal one ,At first I thought it was just the first video edited but Chino's synced up too well and not moving around as much plus he's wearing a jacket.

therealdaebat

---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

pony_01

whoa cool!!!!!!!
never sees this before in my life
thanks for sharing!

thewanderer

Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

DeftonesNZ

thewanderer

It's too bad it isn't the entire song the vocals sound entirely different. It's a nice change up from the album version. Does this track exist anywhere other than this video?
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

luisch

Quote from: thewanderer on Apr 03, 2013, 01:47 PM
It's too bad it isn't the entire song the vocals sound entirely different. It's a nice change up from the album version. Does this track exist anywhere other than this video?

this is the b-sides & rarities version, isnt?
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: luisch on Apr 03, 2013, 02:11 PM

Yeah it's ripped from the TV performance with Adam Sandler and Brandon Boyd , They've tried to edit him out but you can still hear Brandon doing the "I don't care where" parts.

luisch

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Apr 03, 2013, 02:42 PM

Yeah it's ripped from the TV performance with Adam Sandler and Brandon Boyd , They've tried to edit him out but you can still hear Brandon doing the "I don't care where" parts.

No, this is the B-Sides & Rarities, the 'I dont care where' parts are Jonah Matranga of Far.

Deftones - Be quiet and drive (Far away) (Acoustic)

the Brandon Boyd and Adam Sandler one performance sound pretty different

Deftones feat Incubus - Be Quiet and Drive (Acoustic) Live

pony_01

this is very very very cool stuff!!
thanks for sharing

ignore the fashion

sweet, i have never seen this.

i tried to use a downloader to download it but the video and audio isn't sync'd together.

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

luisch

Electron§

Quote from: luisch on Apr 03, 2013, 09:30 PM
I upload it to youtube this morning, for if someone have problem with Vimeo

Deftones - Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away) (Acoustic) Official video

That was weird..... not in a bad way... But Chinos so robotic in that video... Like in a convincing creepy trance like way....

thewanderer

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Apr 03, 2013, 01:20 PM
He also posted a new edit, glad this wasn't used it's really disorientating lol
Deftones - Be Quiet and Drive new edit on Vimeo

I was talking about the vocals in this clip. I thought the vocals sounded different but upon comparison I guess they are not.

pony_01

slyartwork

[/quote

]

Guys guys, this is not true. The Adam Sandler version is another live TV version...

This version was recorded by Chino early 1998 in Jonah's basement with Jonah Matranga on guitar en co-vocals. DJ Crook is doing the sounds/beats. It was a b-side to the BQAD single/promo in 1998. Apparently, while shooting the 'normal version' of the video the director shoot this version with Chino as well.

And if you have not seen this before: TRUE, it's the first time it surfaced DUH haha
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

slyartwork

Guys guys, this is not true. The Adam Sandler version is another live TV version...

This version was recorded by Chino early 1998 in Jonah's basement with Jonah Matranga on guitar en co-vocals. DJ Crook is doing the sounds/beats. It was a b-side to the BQAD single/promo in 1998. Apparently, while shooting the 'normal version' of the video the director shoot this version with Chino as well.

And if you have not seen this before: TRUE, it's the first time it surfaced DUH haha
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

DeftonesNZ

Yeah that's my bad had them saved as same thing on computer, guy above already corrected me