Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinsanity

Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

Vesanic

The complete interview of Chino and Chi with Brandon and Mike from Incubus on Musique Plus, Québec. 2000.

Deftones & Incubus - Interview @ Musique Plus 2000 [Part 1/2]
Deftones & Incubus - Interview @ Musique Plus 2000 [Part 2/2]

Menos el Oso

Deftones Live footage from the professional cameras that were at Dallas, TX Trees - Cd Release show.

http://www.noisecreep.com/2010/09/14/deftones-video-live-footage-album-release/

And a bad ass performance of Passenger from the Pittsburgh show at Club Zoo.
Deftones - Passenger

glasstone1983

I'm so glad this was recorded.  I have several videos from this Pittsburgh show from where Chino is standing, I'll leave it up to the moderators to post links for them. Chino gave me a handshake at the begining of this song and I got to scream the last verse with him.  I was the first person in the venue so I grabbed that spot to film as much as I could.  Being able to hang out with the band and see them twice in one week was amazing.   

Martin

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 14, 2010, 11:46 AM
The complete interview of Chino and Chi with Brandon and Mike from Incubus on Musique Plus, Québec. 2000.

That interview is great, and funny too. Cracks me up...about that nerdcore stuff "speak for yourself...PUNK" haha.

Martin

Amazing. I was thinking of how cool it would be if Deftones and This Will Destroy You would ever tour, in part because I imagined such a collaboration...wish I could hear all the layers, but still...very, very cool!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Deftones - My Own Summer(Shove) Live 1/14 @ Le Cabaret Pour Rire, Montreal, Quebec 06/24/1998

I took the liberty to upload a whole new show for you guys. This time is in Montreal,Quebec back in June 24Th 1998. I hope you all enjoy it :)

nineteen

I wonder what happened to the footage that was recorded at the London ULU gig?

I know there was a short clip kicking around somewhere but it would be nice to see something.

luisch

First, I would tell them for some countries are already enabled again to check the videos of the deftones official youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/deftones

and second, looking on youtube, I found this and I was curious, a list of songs and vids per year (and not official too) per album

http://www.youtube.com/artist?a=GxdCwVVULXc4X274qK3hXYZ3WDr7nBlg&feature=artistob#

pd. excuse me for my bad english, btw
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

yeah

wow wow wow what a great news rofl

from_musings

deftones on youtube, finally!

downtownpony

No way. Deftones are way to underground for that shit.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

LOVE Rapture live!!!!!!! ;D     Thanks for this, this song is fucking killer and better live IMO
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!