Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

This was the best time IMO too. Never knew what to expect from a live show except that it would be raw as hell. I had only been into them for abt 2 years then, and the nostalgia was off the charts for me!!! Even then, I was like "Wow, these guys progress and surprise with every tour and every record" and today they reall still are. Love this shit, thnx for posting!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

Vesanic

Mascara (Chino tries some effects on his mic at the end), and Say It Ain't So, funny version, gotta love Chi's reaction when Stef tries the solo

Deftones - Mascara live @ Verdun Auditorium, November 25th 2003

Deftones - Say it Ain't So live @ Verdun Auditorium, November 25th 2003

Vesanic

You still don't trade that one, do you ?

deftfan

Vesanic

It's alright, buddy. Would you mind uploading Rats!, at least ?

Vesanic

Starz

Vesanique might know but I'm trying to find a live video of When Girls Telephone Boys. I'm pretty sure it was in Canada at the time when they supported Slipknot earlier this year or last. I've been looking all over Youtube for it but can't find it. It was prob the best live version of that song I've seen...

Vesanic

Quote from: Starz on Dec 02, 2010, 01:42 PM
Vesanique might know but I'm trying to find a live video of When Girls Telephone Boys. I'm pretty sure it was in Canada at the time when they supported Slipknot earlier this year or last. I've been looking all over Youtube for it but can't find it. It was prob the best live version of that song I've seen...

Yeah man, it was, indeed, the best version of WGTB ever... But the account of the guy got removed cause he had uploaded some copyrighted shit, so I guess it's gone forever.

downtownpony

This is one of the best live performances of WGTB imo-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZvLcpINng&feature=related
They really kill it at the end.

Vesanic

The one Starz refers to was really on another level. Chino was screaming the whole song, he didn't " yell " any single part. Chino's voice was better in that era, to me.

downtownpony

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 02, 2010, 04:50 PM
The one Starz refers to was really on another level. Chino was screaming the whole thing, not just yelling. Chino's voice was better in that era, to me.
Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 02, 2010, 04:50 PM
The one Starz refers to was really on another level. Chino was screaming the whole song, he didn't " yell " any single part. Chino's voice was better in that era, to me.

Ohh. I didn't see any versions from earlier this year, or last year where he was singing like that. The only time I heard it like that was the audio version you put up on youtube.

Vesanic

It was actually during the Slipknot tour, as Starz said, so it was later in 2009. But unfortunately, no video remains... It was in Calgary, I'm pretty sure.

Vesanic

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

from_musings

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

M1GHTY M4VS