song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nineteen

Quote from: slyartwork on Dec 03, 2010, 07:38 PM
For who never saw this:

Korn - Who then now? Part 2

Go to 0:54

Totally my favourite band video. Remember picking the VHS up in 97 and playing it until it got chewed up!

cesar421

don't know if this was posted before

Hexagram live@the ventura theater HQ
Deftones Live @ The Ventura Theater!!

Vesanic

Full live at the Celebrity Theatre 1998. Tight, badass performance from the House of Fur tour, regarded by many as the best deftones tour ever. Nice little setlist including Dai the Flu, Pink Maggit, and Headup with Max Cavalera.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4F3CBDEFFC0B3189

Enjoy !

ponyx

Deftones - Root (live at Rock in Rio, January 21, 2001)

Root in Rock in Rio 2001 chino tries to go with the audience like usual and a gang of security follows him to take him down from there back on to the stage. a holes.

deftone702

Amazing Voice!!!  You should record this in the studio!

wheresmysnare

Quote from: tawny on Dec 06, 2010, 04:08 PM
http://www.vidtomp3.com/download.php?video=JLOtnLt_IG8 ... ripped

this is good but so far removed from beware, the riff is so stock she could have sang any old song over it

one weak

the same sound

<3333
great show, regardless.

Deftones-argentina

It has some nice moments, but it's what it is. An idea thought really quickly & released REALLY quickly

bodywars9000

Sorry, terrible.

No.

BTW voice is not necessarily bad, i just can't stand "american idol" style where deftones are concerned.

Don't feel bad though, imo EVERY  "cover" of a deftones song that i've heard is horrible.

Vesanic

Dude, it's not a cover. Apart from the " Beware " part, it sounds like they made their own melody and put the Beware lyrics over it. Not bad but not good.

bodywars9000

Exactly.

But look at the title, says cover right in there.

I disagree about it not being bad, i think it's awful.

Too pretentious sounding for my taste...

Smog

At their best imo!
And Chi's smile when he's looking at Chino "fighting" with the security (1'33)... miss this guy... :'(

rock_n_frost

best digital bath perform
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bucketbrew35

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the boards but have been a Deftones fan since the release of Around the Fur.  So with this being my first post I figure that i'd share a video with all of you that I created that was inspired by the lyrics to the song CMND/CNTRL.  To me it was the perfect opportunity to celebrate my brother's unique (and cool) hobby of collecting and restoring old video arcade games while also making a video for a cool Deftones song.  And although (I believe) the actual lyrics deal with the balance of power in a relationship, I couldn't help but incorporate the two in my mind.  Regardless, I hope you all enjoy the movie.  Please feel free to rate it, share it and leave me feedback.  I worked hard on it so I hope you all enjoy it.

CMND_CNTRL

--  Jason V.

from_musings

Let me be the first one to say...

BETTER THAN MEIN