Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Quote from: Balthazard on Jan 22, 2011, 04:04 AM
hahaha what was the point of that karting video ? :P

that radio stations have retarded contests and promotions.

Vesanic

vinsanity

i always thought the audio came originally from this video, but it's cool, i love that show, i think it was probably their best show they played in Portugal
Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

Vesanic

I scrapped the original audio and replaced it with another source.

Vesanic

Some time ago, I got a better rip of Pukkelpop 2009, better than my shitty screenrip at least. I uploaded Beware on vimeo, don't remember if I shared it here, so there you go

Deftones - Beware live @ Pukkelpop 2009 [Proshot]

Jesus2Chino

That was sick, thanks V.

Much respect,
-Matt
Much respect,
-Matt

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

Slacker

hey guys, today marks the 10th anniversary of deftones live in chile, for the very first time (2001).

many of us in here, think that this is arguably, the best/ultimate deftones show ever. so bare with me.

so...i mixed the soundboard audio with the ambient one, so it could sound cooler. and it think it cuts through much better, than the originals you've come to love. tell me what you think. if you havent seen this bootleg, get your ass on it. and if you have, rejoyce in glory.

cheers!

Deftones - Nosebleed (Live in Chile 2001) REMIXED AUDIO- SBA

(the one part just before the breakdown, when we went mambojumbo! always gives me the chills, i still remember it vividly!)

Vesanic

Dude I had no idea you were from Chile !

Vesanic

I'll try to hook you up with the left balcony DVD. I think you guys deserve it, now.

Slacker

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 26, 2011, 11:56 PM
Dude I had no idea you were from Chile !

hahaha where you think i was from?

ive been trashing the bootleg like crazy today, so many beautiful memories from that night. i think is safe to say it was my fav night of the decade!

man, feel free to send it our way!

:)

Vesanic

Quote from: Slacker on Jan 27, 2011, 12:09 AM

To be honest, every Chilean fan I've met has a pretty poor English. I'm not blaming them, you know, just stating a fact. So, I'm not a guy who builds stereotypes but because of your good English, I wouldn't have guessed you were Chilean. :P

Slacker

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 27, 2011, 12:14 AM
Quote from: Slacker on Jan 27, 2011, 12:09 AM

To be honest, every Chilean fan I've met has a pretty poor English. I'm not blaming them, you know, just stating a fact. So, I'm not a guy who builds stereotypes but because of your good English, I wouldn't have guessed you were Chilean. :P

thanks man, youre kind.

but yeah most of chileans dont deal very well with english. i guess some of us try i little harder.

sidenote: we have lollapalooza (a latin branch) in early april and deftones is just about to be confirm. we'll know fosho in this couple of weeks.

im stoke!

Vesanic

Yeah, a couple of guys told me already, with an eventual order of the South America tour.

By the way, there is a guy who owns a full recording of Deftones in Chile 2007, shot from the left balcony as well. He never released/traded it, he sells it, for a scandalously high amount of money.

http://www.youtube.com/user/anovadm

Just thought I'd let you know.

Slacker

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 27, 2011, 12:29 AM
Yeah, a couple of guys told me already, with an eventual order of the South America tour.

By the way, there is a guy who owns a full recording of Deftones in Chile 2007, shot from the left balcony as well. He never released/traded it, he sells it, for a scandalously high amount of money.

http://www.youtube.com/user/anovadm

Just thought I'd let you know.

yeah unfortunately i've already been acquaintance with that guy, i dont know if anybody has manage to get that one...

he is not very popular in the local internet bootleg scene in fact...

ponyx

Aw is that the Mickey mouse shirt he wore when he sang Be Quiet and Drive with Incubus and Adam Sandler lol

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: ponyx on Jan 27, 2011, 02:57 AM
Aw is that the Mickey mouse shirt he wore when he sang Be Quiet and Drive with Incubus and Adam Sandler lol
lmfao! That was the same time wasn't it? Can't remember when Little Nicki came out, lool
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

ponyx

noo that was a long time ago..2001? i think if you watch that video youll see the difference in chino and the shirt, if it is the same one lol

pixElsblUr

Quote from: Slacker on Jan 27, 2011, 12:26 AM
but yeah most of chileans dont deal very well with english. i guess some of us try i little harder.

to be fair alot of chileans don't deal well with Spanish either ;) lol either that or that pulkas guy fuct it up for yall