Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

people_r_fake529

Quote from: MommaBear on Mar 19, 2011, 04:41 PM

Hi ya peoplerfake!  How ironically funny is this - Florida is one of the warmer locations I've thought about moving to!  I was married on the Sanibel causeway and have vacationed there a few times (as family of ours has a vacation home there).  We did vacation there during June/July and although it is hot and humid, it's virtually the same heat and humidity that Cleveland has in the summer (but Cleveland has no beautiful ocean to run to). 

I am a freeze baby and temps below 70 are no bueno.  Snow is cool for about a week, then I am over it.  I hate wearing lots of clothes and having to bundle up.  The economy doesn't lend a very promising future for the kids, but now a days, I think it is bleak everywhere you turn.

On the other hand, I would miss the changing of the seasons, watching all the trees and flowers come back to life is pretty cool.  Same with the fall changes (until you realize your going to be looking at sticks for the next 6 months).  I would miss the woods too - we spend a lot of time in the Metroparks in the summer.

I guess the grass is always greener!  Browns who?  ;D  Well, if you make it back up this way, chances are that I will still be rotting away in Cleveland - which means we will have to go see a show together  ;)

Hey Mommabear !
that is so funny too that you were married in Sanibel. I only live like 40 minutes away from Fort Myers and actually work there.  Sanibel is a very beauftiul place. If I ever come up there this year, which I normally do in october:)  That would be cool if we could meet.:)  I heard House of Blues has good shows there.  Also, I am a mom too, but only have one son:) Wow you have your hands full with 4!  Being raised in Cleveland, and with a family who loves music is where I got my love for music from like 6 years old I started watching MTV when it first came out and they actually played music videos! LOL I don't know if you know where Kirtland/Mentor is ,but I was raised in Kirtland! oh and thanks for sticking up for me in the other thread..and the info you posted on Lotion, fucking awesome! I am getting to meet Chino at their Orlando show on May 21 my boyfriend got me the VIP package for my birthday! I am so  psyched to meet the one and only Deftones. From one "new" Deftone fan to another :)

people_r_fake529

Quote from: defmkjahreturns on Mar 19, 2011, 07:52 PM
nothing else matters but the art.

It doesnt matter what they call themselves

Also stop doin the whole nasty sarcasm shit but then after an angry reaction act like ur all innocent and confused at the situation.

Poke a bear = Bear gets angry

I really wish it was possible to just talk deftones on here without the constant feeling of squeezing blood from a stone.

defmkjah, I gotta hand it to you, you are witty, brilliant, and hilarious all in one! this comment is hilarious...and true, nothing else matters but the art.  and to musings, whatever you want to think, everyone on here is a true fan, or they wouldn't be here.  I didn't say it to try and sound like I was better than anyone else.  why don't you define, true fan, if you think you know everything?

MommaBear

Vesanic

MommaBear

Quote from: deftoner664 on Mar 19, 2011, 08:26 PM
Well Mushroomhead has a real big fan base throughout the ohio area.. But locally I have to support my boy's Chimaira ! They put on one hell of a show and are in my top 3 of all time favortie metal bands. Seeing them on May 27! :P

There's a local radio show (Alan Cox) that allows you to request, via FB, the final song that will play them out (generally songs that aren't normally played on radio) - I've seen Chimaira on there quite a few times  ;)

976-EVIL

BEST BIRTHMARK EVER !!!!!!!!!! :D

WOW...............Thanks master V :o
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

976-EVIL

Ladies and Gentlemen, from Sacramento California.........

Chi Dai Cheng!!!!! :D
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Vesanic

defcoke

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Gotta love the weirdos who want their hat on Chino's head  :P for whatever reason. Can hardly wait out the next 25 days to see this band!!! Thanks for the vid of the weird hat people! ;D
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

this is Killer, thanx! getting amped!

Vesanic

Our very first own Deftones master... Will be used for the cam-mix DVD.

Deftones - Elite live @ Estadio Cubierto Malvinas Argentinas, April 6th 2011

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Dude -   :D  And anyone who can't appreciate Serge's enthusiasm is related to Charlie Sheen's lame ass. This guy is SO worthy of being a member of this band. I said it. Steph is just straight up LAZY. His head looks like a jellyfish escaping the feeding frenzy of a bunch of man-of-wars. That's all he has besides his uncanny talent on the riffs. That's good enough, I suppose. But it's strange to see the lead guitarist of a band ride the coat tails of his band on the stage and still endlessly complain about the greatest frontman EVER.