Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Wrist

ronnie dobbs

There's a lot of good stuff on that blog, Thanks

devilinside

Quote from: devlin on Aug 31, 2008, 11:56 AM
i just saw NIN friday night! it was amazing the best i've ever seen them! AMAZING set list too.

1. 999,999 [Intro]
2. 1,000,000
3. Letting You
4. Discipline
5. March Of The Pigs
6. Head Down
7. The Frail
8. The Wretched
9. Closer 
10. Gave Up
11. Me, I'm Not
12. The Great Destroyer
13. Ghosts 5
14. Ghosts 17
15. Ghosts 19
16. Piggy
17. The Greater Good
18. Pinion 
19. Wish
20. Terrible Lie
21. Survivalism
22. The Big Comedown
23. Ghosts 8
24. Only
25. Down In It
26. Head Like A Hole
---
27. Echoplex
28. Reptile
29. God Given
30. Hurt
31. In This Twilight (outro)

Down In It: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCE36A7Dj4M
Reptile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_thZebl7cQ8
(not my videos)
not the greatest video quality, but still awesome.
at about 3 minutes and 30 seconds into "down in it" some dude ran on stage (its kinda hard to see in the vid.) it was hilarious, he bowed down next to Trent, got up and started running before getting tackled by like 5 gaurds over to the right behind Robin. the band didn't even flinch, just kept playing like some dude wasn't getting jacked right behind them.

Saw them last night,here's my post from teh nin board:

[quote Kqueenkitty

POSITIVES:I honestly don't remember the setlist right now,but I will say it was a GREAT show...way better than Lollapalooza. Got to take pictures from 3 secions at the arena. When Trent sang "this is the only time I really feel alive" during "The Only Time" snip in closer was awesome,that was a first. I'm glad I got to witness Trent "hit puberty" when he was talking and his voice cracked. :P Pretty funny when that crazy bitch hopped up on stage and started dancing around.

NEGATIVES: Ok,I really didn't care to see two people fucking on the surveillance video during,what is it,Survivalism? And my negatives have nothing really to do with the show,although my seats were blocked by wires,but I moved around 3 times at the venue and got some pretty kick ass shots me thinks. But AFTER the show,Me,DMsiren and no more than 25 people stood at the rails out by the buses for over an hour waiting for some sign of NIN life. Brett and some other dude got in the two white vans (that DMsiren and myself caught them pulling up in preshow) and went right to the door and picked them up and drove off! Now...while I don't EXPECT them to come over and sign stuff and do pics,it would have been a kind gesture to stop the vans and at least say "hey,we've gotta run,but thanks for coming,you're a bunch of douchebags yada yada yada...". I did see Justin wave when he was in the van leaving,but nobody else. Out of 15 shows I've never gotten to meet anyone but Aaron (and he doesn't really count),and it looks as if I never will either. I dunno...it kind of hurt my feelings a wee bit.

EDIT:

1. 999999
2. 1000000
3. Letting You
4. Discipline
5. March Of The Pigs
6. Head Down
7. The Frail
8. Reptile
9. Closer
10. Gave Up
11. The Warning
12. The Great Destroyer
13. Can't remember which Ghosts, 21 Ghosts III?
14. 14 Ghosts II
15. 19 Ghosts III
16. Piggy (Ghosts remake)
17. The Greater Good
18. Pinion
19. Wish
20. Terrible Lie
21. Survivalism
22. 31 Ghosts IV
23. Only
24. The Hand That Feeds
25. Head Like A Hole
26. Echoplex
27. The Beginning Of The End
28. God Given
29. Hurt
30. In This Twilight

Oh and yeah...

Worst opening band EVER!!![/quote]

I'll up a few pics in a bit,and here's a video I got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DR3poWkgqU

devlin

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 01, 2008, 08:44 PM
Quote from: devlin on Aug 31, 2008, 11:56 AM
i just saw NIN friday night! it was amazing the best i've ever seen them! AMAZING set list too.

1. 999,999 [Intro]
2. 1,000,000
3. Letting You
4. Discipline
5. March Of The Pigs
6. Head Down
7. The Frail
8. The Wretched
9. Closer 
10. Gave Up
11. Me, I'm Not
12. The Great Destroyer
13. Ghosts 5
14. Ghosts 17
15. Ghosts 19
16. Piggy
17. The Greater Good
18. Pinion 
19. Wish
20. Terrible Lie
21. Survivalism
22. The Big Comedown
23. Ghosts 8
24. Only
25. Down In It
26. Head Like A Hole
---
27. Echoplex
28. Reptile
29. God Given
30. Hurt
31. In This Twilight (outro)

Down In It: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCE36A7Dj4M
Reptile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_thZebl7cQ8
(not my videos)
not the greatest video quality, but still awesome.
at about 3 minutes and 30 seconds into "down in it" some dude ran on stage (its kinda hard to see in the vid.) it was hilarious, he bowed down next to Trent, got up and started running before getting tackled by like 5 gaurds over to the right behind Robin. the band didn't even flinch, just kept playing like some dude wasn't getting jacked right behind them.

Saw them last night,here's my post from teh nin board:

[quote Kqueenkitty

POSITIVES:I honestly don't remember the setlist right now,but I will say it was a GREAT show...way better than Lollapalooza. Got to take pictures from 3 secions at the arena. When Trent sang "this is the only time I really feel alive" during "The Only Time" snip in closer was awesome,that was a first. I'm glad I got to witness Trent "hit puberty" when he was talking and his voice cracked. :P Pretty funny when that crazy bitch hopped up on stage and started dancing around.

NEGATIVES: Ok,I really didn't care to see two people fucking on the surveillance video during,what is it,Survivalism? And my negatives have nothing really to do with the show,although my seats were blocked by wires,but I moved around 3 times at the venue and got some pretty kick ass shots me thinks. But AFTER the show,Me,DMsiren and no more than 25 people stood at the rails out by the buses for over an hour waiting for some sign of NIN life. Brett and some other dude got in the two white vans (that DMsiren and myself caught them pulling up in preshow) and went right to the door and picked them up and drove off! Now...while I don't EXPECT them to come over and sign stuff and do pics,it would have been a kind gesture to stop the vans and at least say "hey,we've gotta run,but thanks for coming,you're a bunch of douchebags yada yada yada...". I did see Justin wave when he was in the van leaving,but nobody else. Out of 15 shows I've never gotten to meet anyone but Aaron (and he doesn't really count),and it looks as if I never will either. I dunno...it kind of hurt my feelings a wee bit.

EDIT:

1. 999999
2. 1000000
3. Letting You
4. Discipline
5. March Of The Pigs
6. Head Down
7. The Frail
8. Reptile
9. Closer
10. Gave Up
11. The Warning
12. The Great Destroyer
13. Can't remember which Ghosts, 21 Ghosts III?
14. 14 Ghosts II
15. 19 Ghosts III
16. Piggy (Ghosts remake)
17. The Greater Good
18. Pinion
19. Wish
20. Terrible Lie
21. Survivalism
22. 31 Ghosts IV
23. Only
24. The Hand That Feeds
25. Head Like A Hole
26. Echoplex
27. The Beginning Of The End
28. God Given
29. Hurt
30. In This Twilight

Oh and yeah...

Worst opening band EVER!!!
[/b]

I'll up a few pics in a bit,and here's a video I got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DR3poWkgqU
[/quote]

haha it was a video of some chick taking a leak durning survivalism for the show i was at.

they did "this is the only time" durning the closer break down too. i thought that was sounded pretty cool. i love when they change things up like that. piggy sounded wierd/good, i didn't recognize it until he started singing. it was a jazzier sounding version.

devilinside

He's ALWAYS done "The Only Time" breakdown during Closer,it's just that at mine and yours he's actually said "THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I REALLY FEEL ALIVE!". It was pretty rad.

Oh,and the people fucking during Survivalism...yeah...it's two dudes fucking!  :o

Me and 2 others did however get an apology from Justin for not coming out and meeting for a few. That was super sweet. :)

Trent however is still off my Christmas card list!

I posted pics from my show on my myspace,if you have one you can add me and check em out. PM me and I'll give you the link.

devlin

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 02, 2008, 03:42 AM

Oh,and the people fucking during Survivalism...yeah...it's two dudes fucking!  :o

well i'm glad he saved that vid for your show. nothing against it, but i don't wanna watch it. i'm not into the whole bathroom fetish either but i guess i got the lesser of two evils....so to speak.

lithium

the video i got it seemed it was two people doing coke  in the restroom
💩

kalhan

devilinside

Quote from: lithium on Sep 03, 2008, 01:25 AM
the video i got it seemed it was two people doing coke  in the restroom

They are all different...I didn't really pay too much attention to it in Chicago.

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,13170.msg598765.html#msg598765

devlin

never mind tried something that didn't work :'(

devilinside

I swear to god Josh is RETARDED!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v8MX1cF4jc

And now hearing 1,000,000 gives me chills...the good ones tho.....like Pinion does.

lithium

wow, that was really fucking awesome
💩

devilinside

You should check out his youtube....stuff he does with his kids...LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/user/joshfreese

lithium

💩

devilinside

HAHA!!!! Where'd you find that?

lithium

💩

devilinside

That's flippin hilarious!

lithium

well it's kinda stupid coz he's a macfag
💩

devilinside

I thought Mac's could run windows now?  And he is NOT a fag.

lithium

windows programs, thats a windows (the os) error
💩