Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

i'm sure nin after this tour will chill for a while. freese will be back for the next album era
💩

devilinside

Nope...he's gone into the baby making business.

lithium

that's some jmj influencing right there, you really think they'll call vrenna?
💩

devilinside

I dunno...I know he's working with Manson right now...but it would be pretty BA!

lithium

💩

devilinside

And Abe would drop deftones like a cheap hooker and run! hahaha

lithium

that be insane..

has tr said anything?
💩

devilinside

nothing since the post on nin.com.

I dont think Abe could keep up with the NIN music..

lithium

i'm sure he could, he wouldnt leave the tones, them there brothas

it is kinda hard going from "the best musicians in the world" to a a replacement.
💩

devilinside

Yeah....Abe wouldn't leave making minimum for REAL money...lol  But I dont think he could pull off Letting You.

lithium

dude, i can pull of letting you!! so hmm
💩

devilinside

lithium

k, let me just set up my drum set. brb.
💩

devilinside

downtownpony

doesnt NIN always have diff. drummers, except with teeth, abe could pull off any of that shit.

devilinside

Do you know anything about NIN?

devilinside

Sorry...but I dont think there's a chance in hell Abe could do the chorus of this song.....Josh is a fucking machine...everyone knows that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghOOmr578Wk

downtownpony

not to much. I like them. Iv only bought year zero remixed, and have obtained with teeth, and the downward spiral through other people. I remember hearing he played drums for with teeth. I was just assuming he had random studio musicians play for his other music that wasnt all electronic. Also that he was classically trained with piano, and that he sucked Mansons cock.

lithium

💩

devilinside

Quote from: downtownpony on Oct 11, 2008, 02:43 AM
not to much. I like them. Iv only bought year zero remixed, and have obtained with teeth, and the downward spiral through other people. I remember hearing he played drums for with teeth. I was just assuming he had random studio musicians play for his other music that wasnt all electronic. Also that he was classically trained with piano, and that he sucked Mansons cock.

Well.....NIN is Trent. That's it. He hires people to work with as he cant do it all at a show. As far as drummers,,,he's had Chris Vrenna from 89-97,Jerome Dillon from 99 to 05 , Alex Carapetis for like a month,then Josh Freese.

AND...Manson sucked TRENT's cock for no more than a minute on a dare.