Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What's something you want to say to say to someone but cant say it to their face

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: goldpony on Jul 17, 2009, 03:48 PM
Quote from: DefGuy on Jul 16, 2009, 07:50 AM
i want to tell my girlfriend she's so goddamn annoying sometimes, well most of the time...but sometimes she's not... and when she's not, i feel awesome, like some would say: 'like more', that's why i hesitate saying that to her...

i don't know...maybe this is off-topic, sorry if it is, but i wanted to get that out of my system  :)

i suggest if you want to keep the peace to leave it alone  :)

VERY well said Josh.

Jacob

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 17, 2009, 08:02 PM
i want to tell my girlfriend she's so goddamn annoying sometimes, well most of the time...but sometimes she's not... and when she's not, i feel awesome, like some would say: 'like more', that's why i hesitate saying that to her...

i don't know...maybe this is off-topic, sorry if it is, but i wanted to get that out of my system  :)

VERY well said Josh.

um... why? if it annoys him so much that he can't stand it, isn't it better to bring it up and try to work it out than just let it linger until it gets real nasty?

don't give relationship advice based on principles about stuff you don't know much about ;)
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

shine down unshy

Yeah I got somethin' to say

What the FUCK, God?  Seriously?  This is your master plan?  It sucks.  The world is in shambles, mankind is doomed to suffer and kill itself off, and Chi's still in a coma.

devilinside

Quote from: Jacob on Jul 17, 2009, 11:14 PM

VERY well said Josh.

um... why? if it annoys him so much that he can't stand it, isn't it better to bring it up and try to work it out than just let it linger until it gets real nasty?

don't give relationship advice based on principles about stuff you don't know much about ;)

Stuff I don't know about?? Dude...I've been married for 10 years! Who are YOU to give relationship advice? I've got plenty of advice to give.  And Josh,being a married dude,knows how to prevent an argument as well. Nowhere did I read that he's soo annoyed he couldn't stand it. Everyone will get annoyed with their other half....it passes.

DefGuy

VERY well said Josh.

well, it's not just SOMETHING she does...is everything she says and does most of the time, but when she's not doing it, i feel really good.... i don't think is something we can work out just bringin it up, if i did, then might as well just end it...but in all these years i haven't found another girl who makes me feel like she does...that's why i hesitate about it...but well, i'm willing to think about it and just go with it and keep going to see if it takes me to the point of just end it... i've been with her 1 year and 8 months

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

devilinside

DefGuy

the comments she makes, all this 'nasty and dirty-double meaning' stuff, she seems to be joking all the time, even when i want to talk with her about something serious, about us 2, or something that happens to me, she seems to keep avoiding the subject just saying 'because you are dumb' 'you are kind of crazy' 'what did you smoke this time?' all of that in a "sweet" way, but an avoiding one... i keep thinking she's happy if i don't talk to her about anything, just say what she wants to hear...and of course, the 'sexual stuff', yeah, sex is great and so, but i need someone who also listens and gives advice on certain things, not just tell me i'm crazy and dumb or high...and yeah that's the annoying stuff, i can't even talk to her about what i like or what i think, be that on movies, music or anything...because it seems she doesn't care... i brought it up sometime ago, and it just was like that, she was avoiding stuff saying the same shit...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

defTHE1s

Quote from: DefGuy on Jul 18, 2009, 04:15 AM
the comments she makes, all this 'nasty and dirty-double meaning' stuff, she seems to be joking all the time, even when i want to talk with her about something serious, about us 2, or something that happens to me, she seems to keep avoiding the subject just saying 'because you are dumb' 'you are kind of crazy' 'what did you smoke this time?' all of that in a "sweet" way, but an avoiding one... i keep thinking she's happy if i don't talk to her about anything, just say what she wants to hear...and of course, the 'sexual stuff', yeah, sex is great and so, but i need someone who also listens and gives advice on certain things, not just tell me i'm crazy and dumb or high...and yeah that's the annoying stuff, i can't even talk to her about what i like or what i think, be that on movies, music or anything...because it seems she doesn't care... i brought it up sometime ago, and it just was like that, she was avoiding stuff saying the same shit...
maybe it's just a phase..  :-\

Quote from: shine down unshy on Jul 18, 2009, 02:07 AM
Yeah I got somethin' to say

What the FUCK, God?  Seriously?  This is your master plan?  It sucks.  The world is in shambles, mankind is doomed to suffer and kill itself off, and Chi's still in a coma.
+ 1
c'mon God!
Help Us! Help HIM!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Jacob

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 18, 2009, 03:25 AM

VERY well said Josh.

Stuff I don't know about?? Dude...I've been married for 10 years! Who are YOU to give relationship advice? I've got plenty of advice to give.  And Josh,being a married dude,knows how to prevent an argument as well. Nowhere did I read that he's soo annoyed he couldn't stand it. Everyone will get annoyed with their other half....it passes.

I meant you don't know about his situation in particular. I know it sounded like I meant you don't know anything about relationships and that's not what I meant. I worded it wrong.

and I didn't give any advice because I can't. I'm just saying that simply telling him to let it go without knowing what it is is just oversimplifying things.

on the other hand, if he has serious relationship problems, I hope for his sake that he doesn't take what some random people post on an internet forum to heart.

devilinside

Well,based on what he said about her,she sounds very immature. That's just my take on it. If she will not listen to you and makes jokes about everything you say,that's no bueno. If it was a seldom act,then yeah,the avoiding confrontation would be ok,but it sounds like it's a regular thing. I just know from personal experience,that if it's something small that's bothering me about the other person,I've learned to just keep it in cause it's really not worth arguing over. I take out all my anger on ya'll...haha I KID!!!!!!!

Starz

Jacob

DefGuy

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 18, 2009, 03:48 PM
Well,based on what he said about her,she sounds very immature. That's just my take on it. If she will not listen to you and makes jokes about everything you say,that's no bueno. If it was a seldom act,then yeah,the avoiding confrontation would be ok,but it sounds like it's a regular thing. I just know from personal experience,that if it's something small that's bothering me about the other person,I've learned to just keep it in cause it's really not worth arguing over. I take out all my anger on ya'll...haha I KID!!!!!!!

i'll leave it as it is, and see were we get.... thanks for everybody's opinion ;)

Variable

QUIT GETTING SO FUCKING MAD AT ME FOR SAYING HEAVEN AND HELL ARENT REAL!  YOU DONT BELIEVE IN SHIT!  YOU DRINK, DO DRUGS, SODOMIZE, CUSS, FUCK OUTSIDE OF MARRAGE, DONT TITH, COVET EVERYTHING, AND LOVE MONEY MORE THAN ANYTHING.  YOURE NOT A FUCKING CHRISTIAN AND IF THERE WAS A HEAVEN YOU WOULDNT BE GOING BECAUSE YOU DONT FUCKING BELIEVE IN SHIT.

To my friends who got all mad at me tonight after they brought the subject up and didn't like what I had to say.  Of course I didn't say this because I still want them to be my friends.  Although I'm starting to wonder why after they get mad at me for shit like that. 

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jul 22, 2009, 04:03 AM
QUIT GETTING SO FUCKING MAD AT ME FOR SAYING HEAVEN AND HELL ARENT REAL!  YOU DONT BELIEVE IN SHIT!  YOU DRINK, DO DRUGS, SODOMIZE, CUSS, FUCK OUTSIDE OF MARRAGE, DONT TITH, COVET EVERYTHING, AND LOVE MONEY MORE THAN ANYTHING.  YOURE NOT A FUCKING CHRISTIAN AND IF THERE WAS A HEAVEN YOU WOULDNT BE GOING BECAUSE YOU DONT FUCKING BELIEVE IN SHIT.

To my friends who got all mad at me tonight after they brought the subject up and didn't like what I had to say.  Of course I didn't say this because I still want them to be my friends.  Although I'm starting to wonder why after they get mad at me for shit like that. 

I thought you believed in that stuff Trey?

And i want to tell Trey to fuck off but i know he'd blow my face off! ;)

Variable

Na, I more or less used to.  But I have since had a few life experiences, learned a lot, and thought about it a lot.  I defiantly dont buy into the religion thing one bit anymore.  I'm even a huge advocate for gay marriage/civil right to all my simple minded friends in the Marine Corps out here.  I wasn't joking when I said that I have changed a lot since you last talked to me. 

And you could tell me to fuck off.  But 1. I don't have a gun that would reach that far.  and 2.  If I didn't know that you secretly always thought I was the shit, I might just tell you to fuck off back.  Or flick you in the forehead or something.

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jul 23, 2009, 10:52 PM
Na, I more or less used to.  But I have since had a few life experiences, learned a lot, and thought about it a lot.  I defiantly dont buy into the religion thing one bit anymore.  I'm even a huge advocate for gay marriage/civil right to all my simple minded friends in the Marine Corps out here.  I wasn't joking when I said that I have changed a lot since you last talked to me. 

And you could tell me to fuck off.  But 1. I don't have a gun that would reach that far.  and 2.  If I didn't know that you secretly always thought I was the shit, I might just tell you to fuck off back.  Or flick you in the forehead or something.

Maybe we could have that random passionate kiss and just never speak of it again! :)

Amazing how things can change in such a short space of time.

Variable

.............uh...........lol, no.  But if I did something REALLY fucked up to you, I might give you a dance like the dudes from Rock and Rolla.................but I would have to have like accidently ran over your cat or something. 

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jul 23, 2009, 11:04 PM
.............uh...........lol, no.  But if I did something REALLY fucked up to you, I might give you a dance like the dudes from Rock and Rolla.................but I would have to have like accidently ran over your cat or something. 

Ok. I'll stop trying when i'm dead!

Variable

lol, thats cool.  Maybe you and jerry could have like a fake gay fight over me.  That might make for an entertaining thread