Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What's something you want to say to say to someone but cant say it to their face

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

I'm usually pretty good about telling people what I think to their face,but there is that rare occasion that I cant. What about you?

I hate the way your mouth smacks when you eat.

I am going to grow sick of you sooner or later, and I am trying to deny it to myself.

Sex sucked last night. Thanks for making me lose 6 minutes of needed sleep

You fucking morons, the accident is on the other side of the fucking road!!! You don't need to slow down to look at it -- and if you hadn't slowed down so fucking much,I would have been home an hour ago!

ToneDef

I'm gonna go positive and say I never tell my mum I love her and that she is my hero.

Very gay, I know. But.... You know...

EDIT: Oh, also.. Whoever it is who's smiting me every day I'd like to tell them they are a cunt.

Martin

*applauds to counter smiting*

That one's good indeed, telling your mum, of dad, or in both, that you love them.

I'd like to tell someone I miss her, but I never see her again, so that's not an option.

ToneDef

Moz La Punk

I never tell my gf she is right when we're in an argument. Damn. It would be so much easier.

Saturday Night Whiskey

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 13, 2007, 08:09 AM
I'm gonna go positive and say I never tell my mum I love her and that she is my hero.

Very gay, I know. But.... You know...

EDIT: Oh, also.. Whoever it is who's smiting me every day I'd like to tell them they are a cunt.

very sweet, dude...really

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

ToneDef

I always think to msyelf what if one day she leaves for work, something happens to her and she never comes back home. The things I never told her because it would have felt weird. My mum is my favourite person in the world but she has no idea. Kinda makes me pretty sad, but I guess a lot of people are like that.

Saturday Night Whiskey

I would say to tonedef:
"Can I use that line in my sig? that would not sounds gay (to me)"

ToneDef

Saturday Night Whiskey

haha
money? so wheres my fucking money? Im your sponsor now?

Zevaka

hm, in fact it worth starting a thread about parents.

Sometimes i hate they care a lot about me, we argue every day on something, but all in all  i understand they are really supporting me. and i really appreciate it.

Saturday Night Whiskey

I dont have nothing to say to no one, what I wanna say, I just say.
Thats who I am, I dont care if some people dislike what I say, cos words, theyre just words. And is not what you say, is what you do.

lithium royalty

Subliminal

There actually isn't anything i can't say to someone's face right now.

devilinside

you look  like something the '80s threw up...oh wait your "artsy" that explains everything...

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Cunt.

EDIT:

I win.

hydroponic82

Quote from: You Fail Me on Jan 13, 2007, 07:33 PM
Cunt.

yessssss

i was told by a old girlfreind that thats the worse thing a male can call a female and since i heard that ive always wanted to say it to a female im disgusted with .. since then i have but i mumbled it so yea thats what i want to say to a female im disgusted with if that counts
*pooshhhhh*

devilinside

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Jan 13, 2007, 10:05 PM
Quote from: You Fail Me on Jan 13, 2007, 07:33 PM
Cunt.

yessssss

i was told by a old girlfreind that thats the worse thing a male can call a female and since i heard that ive always wanted to say it to a female im disgusted with .. since then i have but i mumbled it so yea thats what i want to say to a female im disgusted with if that counts
*pooshhhhh*

I think it's funny myself. Dont get me wrong,if some guy,or girl,that I didn't  know called me that,I would knock the fuck out of them. But it's fucking hilarious.

alvarezbassist17

i want to tell this one girl that i love her to the end of the earth, always have, and will treat her better than anyone ever could, but i'm afraid of ruining the relationship that we have, even if it isn't intimate.  hurts though.