Talk to Blondie bitches

Started by Variable, Feb 18, 2007, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

This makes more sense than us just talking in sins thread

Mike21

So where are you from man? 

Variable

sin is whitepwney.  Her name is actually Cyn but I can't bring myself to call her that.

Mike21

Mike21

No idea.  I thought Cyn was short for Cynthia myself though.  Maybe you should ask her on her thread. :)

Variable

you know when I asked her name.  The only thing she told me was Cyn

devilinside

White Pwny

I'm the infamous SIN.    My actual name is .... Cyndi.. everyone calls me Cyn.   Welcome Blondie.  ;)  Whats up?
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

White Pwny

ohhhhh.. whatcha eating?   I am preparing my house for a lil party.   Daytona 500 baby!!!!!   

White Pwny

STEWART?!?!?!   NOOOOOOOOO!     :D   Ever been to a race?   I'm an UBER fan.   I've been to  Chicagoland... Brickyard 4 times... Daytona.... Talladega.... Rockingham.... and Lowe's night race.   Good times!    Ohhhhh!  You will prolly end up sick.. if you don't know how long it's been in there...     :o     

(even tho he's partially retired)   GO MARTIN!!!!!    01 ARMY!!!!

White Pwny

Talladega Ruled man!   Great racetrack!    We are prayin for a miracle baby!!!!   I'm kind of crazy right now.. I'm cooking food... frosting cake.... watching Pre race shit....  So sorry if  I'm slow to respond..... I love listening to Darryl Waltrip.  *funny guy*   Boogity Boogity Boogity!     

devilinside

Quote from: blondie on Feb 18, 2007, 06:21 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Feb 18, 2007, 03:56 PM
*pokes*

i know your name. it's bare internet tits.

That's a LIE! I've NEVER posted them on a forum....gah!

devilinside

BLONDIE needs to shooosh! You know why!

White Pwny

OMG!!!  That miracle ALMOST happened today!!!!   2/100's of a SECOND!!!   I call bullshit on the caution not being thrown when the wreck happened!   Bullshit I tell you!   

White Pwny

UGH!  I know!!!!  I was jumpin up and down yelling.. thinking he won it... and NOOOOOOOOOO fucking Harvick!!!!   HARVICK!!!   whatta prick.   I STILL say... Martin should have won... NO doubt in my fucking perplexed mind.   ohhhh.. and... bummer about Stewart gettin last man... :-[

White Pwny

LMFAO!!!!!  OMG dude!  We are sooo totally on the same page with this Nascar shit!  YOU DA MAN!    We need to petition this Martin 2nd place shit!   Oh I also see that on my list of "been to races"  I forgot to include Michigan Speedway.

devilinside

I never got what is soo interesting about seeing people drive in a circle for 4 hours. Yeah they are going fast...but are going nowhere.

White Pwny

Oh Kelly.... it is SOOOOO exciting.  I seriously was gonna have a heartattack the last half hour of that race.    INTENSE!   

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 18, 2007, 07:04 PM
STEWART?!?!?!   NOOOOOOOOO!     :D   Ever been to a race?   I'm an UBER fan.   I've been to  Chicagoland... Brickyard 4 times... Daytona.... Talladega.... Rockingham.... and Lowe's night race.   Good times!    Ohhhhh!  You will prolly end up sick.. if you don't know how long it's been in there...     :o    

(even tho he's partially retired)   GO MARTIN!!!!!    01 ARMY!!!!

booooooo army

the navy nascar was at a boot camp graduation while I was there

White Pwny

*COUGHS* 

Trey... if you love me.. you must accept Mark Martin...... 01 US ARMY