Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Banned Users List

Started by Drop-Dead, Apr 18, 2007, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

it's really almost as bad as 2 girls 1 cup.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

I'm simply not gonna click that link then.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

I regret clicking. Damn...

Jacob

haha.

and I'll just say this here and now: anyone who gets the brilliant idea of posting that pic is in for a perma-ban. no exceptions.

derekautomatica

i dont think anyone in their right mind would want to.

emotivelotion

MY FUCKING EYES!
I'm not gonna try waffles in a long while

Quote from: Jacob on May 10, 2010, 07:29 PM
haha.

and I'll just say this here and now: anyone who gets the brilliant idea of posting that pic is in for a perma-ban. no exceptions.

does it mean that you also clicked on it after all? HAHA

defTHE1s

hey, shit happens haha
i'm worried about this:
Quote from: derekautomatica on May 10, 2010, 11:26 PM
i dont think anyone in their right mind would want to.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Jacob

Quote from: emotivelotion on May 11, 2010, 11:35 PM
MY FUCKING EYES!
I'm not gonna try waffles in a long while

Quote from: Jacob on May 10, 2010, 07:29 PM
haha.

does it mean that you also clicked on it after all? HAHA

hehe, no it means I'll just take everyone's word on how nasty that is and try to avoid seeing it best I can.

Vesanic

myz1235 was banned, it probably was a bot.

derekautomatica

I think everyone should look at the blue waffle...it'll make you think twice about picking up hookers.

jesusinabowlofdirt

"Warnings/Banning

Breaking of any of the above rules may result in a warning via PM.

Continuation of bad behaviour or breaking of the forum rules or guidelines in anyway once a warning has been issued will result in a 5 day ban.

Continuation of bad behaviour or breaking of the forum rules or guidelines in anyway once a temporary ban has been lifted may result in a permanent ban"

i find it funny that the moderators at this site ban members permanently without the pm-warnings.shit happens again and again.

its like this, nuno creates this page, rules are set up, and moderators are taken in to follow the rules.

but the moderators dont follow the rules, they do as they please,in their own way, because of how they feel.
they use the moderator tag to get their will across. thats wrong, they suppose to do what they're told not do because how they feel.

a moderator should follow the guidelines and be a robot about things and not act on their own emotions.
if u cant do that, you see red and u get all emotional about certain members- and you simply cannot follow the rules,then sorry, u shouldnt be a moderator.you dont have what it takes. i dont care if the member are breaking rules - a moderator should stand above that and do their job.

they're chasing people to follow the rules,but they constantly break them themselves when it comes to moderating.
if there ever was such a thing as a professional moderator at this page - i havent seen one

aah now i feel better  :)

Vesanic

EDIT: N/m.

jesusinabowlofdirt

"may very well be a real account" - this is what im talking about - where is the warning? he thought it was me? sorry,doesnt cut it.
you shoudnt ban someone because u have suspicions,you should investigate - _then_ ban.

like i said,it isnt the first time something like this have happend.other mods have acted in similar ways,seem to be the common way.

personally i would never fit as a moderator because i would probably also become this way acting with my heart insted of brain..
.. my point is that im aware of it while these guys sit on their high horses thinking "man im such a swell moderator" although they are handeling their business the wrong way.

its just not this time only, i wrote that shit because it seems to be the norm around here.

edit: please dont stare yrself blind at this particualr time only, my main point is that the mods are demanding people to follow the rules but they break them themselves

Vesanic

I think you're pretty much exagerating. Anyone can fail sometimes, you know.

jesusinabowlofdirt

like i said, please dont stare yrself blind at this particular time only. i just wanted to raise some awareness! ( and get shit off my chest  :) )

Vesanic

Just needed to insist on that point.

Vesanic

To get the whole thing clear:

I did also think that Aiminarun was also your second account, since it was all the same style and all, but I wasn't sure, and I wouldn't have gone straight for a band. I seconded Jacob's suspicions but I think that banning her so quickly was not the best decision to make.

aiminarun

Quote from: Vesanic on May 16, 2010, 05:51 PM

but I think that banning her so quickly was not the best decision to make.

Word!

Vesanic

Bye bye, Jesusinabowlofdirt.

theis