Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

X-Files

Started by Fireal1222, May 02, 2007, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samson simpson

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 05, 2007, 06:01 AM
Quote from: samson simpson on May 03, 2007, 03:09 AM
i like the one where the old dude came to the home and showed those other lames how to play kick the can and make them alll childrens again

i think that was twilight zone

yea . i forgot.

he did turn them into childrens though..

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: 4th Eye on May 05, 2007, 11:18 AM
Quote from: devilinside on May 05, 2007, 05:34 AM
That dude that was like a fluke worm that lived in the water and fed off people was pretty fucked up...haha

Such a handsome fella...  :D

i remember watching that episode with my cousin when we were little. that mightve been the most scared i had ever been as a child.
2nd most scary moment from my childhood might have been the episode where scully and mulder are stuck in pacific northwest with those bugs that eat people alive in the dark, turning them into cocoons.

but yeah this is one of the fews tv series i have paid for the dvds
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

fireflyry

My old flatty had the whole series on DVD.

I'd go with season 2 which, from memory, has imo the best episode ever "P.D.O" and also the return of the Tombes dude.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

bright lights, big city

honestly i love the entire series, which is why its one of my fav shows.
obviously it went downhill after david duchovny left, but i still enjoyed seeing more Skinner, as well as the T1000 take over for Mulder
DERP

ToneDef

Ahaha, it always makes me chuckle when he's referred to as the T-1000. Everyone does it. He probably even has it written on his credit cards.

lostpilot

Quote from: rainnyx4 on May 03, 2007, 01:00 AM
Personally I love the one with the bugs that kills the loggers and the mutant tapeworm guy.

imho that bug episode was one of the best episodes of X-Files for me.
me and my brother grew up with the X-Files, they were scary as hell.
always will remember this show :)
And, actually, I'm really waiting for the new movie. :)

ToneDef

Uhuh, reminds me of Thursday nights I think when I was a kid. It was always gay iof someone was watching something else and you miss the into before the opening credits.. like "What the FUCK? I don't even know what it's about now". Can't be missing those intros.

The one that went back in time to Mulders dad in the FBI was great. With the thing that crawled out of that guys mouth and into someone else, killing them.

The one too where if you didn't keep you're front yard and house looking the shit then that monster thing would come out of the sewer and take you. I remember at the beginning there was this guy watching TV when the lighbulb blew out front. He fucking shit himself.

bright lights, big city

YEAH!! that mud monster in that utopian neighborhood. i seriously just saw that one last week on tv
DERP

4th Eye

I totally forgot there was a new movie coming and it's out soon. Scully's hair have grown!  :o

Gettin' excited!

bright lights, big city

DERP

nonesuch

how bout the one where their being eaten alive by a giant fungus under ground and theyre trippin and shit. 
i drink your milkshake

nonesuch

So whose seen the movie?   How is it?
i drink your milkshake

lostpilot

I've seen it.. sort of disappointing.
somewhat spin-off, I was actually hoping for some good ol UFOish-X-Files, and what I got was russians cutting off peoples heads and getting them back onto another persons body without killing the person..

bright lights, big city

dammit that sounds fuckin weird
DERP

Alvar

i liked the movie. could have been a little bit more mysterious, but to an old x-files fan it was a nice expansion to the series.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!