Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

X-Files

Started by Fireal1222, May 02, 2007, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

good show.

im gonna download a few seasons and burn them to dvd..

which seasons would you guys recommend i get.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

devilinside

I fucking love this show...one of my favorites. I have them all on VHS...yeah,I've watched that show a fucking long ass time.

Honestly, I like them all. But the last few when Mulder and Skully weren't on as much or at all I didn't care for.

theis

Some of the X-Files episodes were really fucking scary.

Jacob

about a year ago I started watching from season one and was gonna watch every single episode. but there are too many episodes that are only about some lame serial killer or weird ghost or something. and they get pretty boring after a while. I love when it's about the main storyline, the UFO's and all that.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

rainnyx4

I think the first few seasons are the best.  I grew up loving this show but lost interest, like a lot of people say, when Mulder wasn't on the show.  I've recently re-realized my love for it after I bought season 1 on dvd for my girlfriend.  She now owns season 2 and I downloaded season 3 the other day.  The first few seasons are all awesome.  After a while it does become a little lame when the episodes aren't about the primary storyline but in the beginning some of the non-storyline episodes were awesome.  Personally I love the one with the bugs that kills the loggers and the mutant tapeworm guy.

Juicy Fruit

Man I used to LOVE The X-Files! Wasn't as good when Mulder left though!
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

lollercoaster

seasons 5-6 are the best

samson simpson

i like the one where the old dude came to the home and showed those other lames how to play kick the can and make them alll childrens again

4th Eye

I've downloaded about 60 episodes, mainly the ones concerning the mythology and I think the best episodes are in the 3rd and 4th season (The Unopened File, Nisei, Piper Maru, Tunguska etc.). One of my favorite shows ever.

ToneDef

Used to be one of my fav shows. I thought the ones with T-1000 were good also. And yeah, some of them were genuinely creepy. The one that's set in the past and has Mulders Dad dealing with that guy with the bug thing inside of him.. Sick shit.

devilinside

That dude that was like a fluke worm that lived in the water and fed off people was pretty fucked up...haha

Fireal1222

Quote from: samson simpson on May 03, 2007, 03:09 AM
i like the one where the old dude came to the home and showed those other lames how to play kick the can and make them alll childrens again

i think that was twilight zone

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

kurtone

...yeah that was a Zone

4th Eye

Quote from: devilinside on May 05, 2007, 05:34 AM
That dude that was like a fluke worm that lived in the water and fed off people was pretty fucked up...haha

Such a handsome fella...  :D

devilinside

HAHA!!!! creepy!

Moz La Punk

I have them all on DVD.Great stuff.

yoda on mars

that was such a good show!

Alvar

definately one of the most interesting tv shows ever. i used to be addicted to the old seasons, each episode contained enough stuff to fill a whole movie with it.

and i like how ironical some of the episodes were. like the one where moulder switches his body with one of the area-51 agents. what a classic :D

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

devilinside

I'm watching it right now. :)

Jacob

so will there be a new movie or not?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep