Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Facebook

Started by Breach Unborn, May 04, 2007, 03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

For the record: i refuse to join facebook or any other social media. i have a myspace account that i should probably delete since i haven't checked it in like over a year.

I AM ALIVE! I AM ALIVE!
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: goldpony on May 14, 2010, 07:45 PM
For the record: i refuse to join facebook or any other social media. i have a myspace account that i should probably delete since i haven't checked it in like over a year.

I AM ALIVE! I AM ALIVE!

I remember adding you. Back when myspace was a happening place.

Deftones-argentina

Facebookblablablabala Nico Nek.

bright lights, big city

how did we NOT think of a facebook group before now? seriously, Betty White has like 500 pages.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

I did, but I didn't know there were so many SL-ers on facebook.  8)

theis

hey bright lights, are you Mark? If yes, you look stoned as fuck in your profile pic, haha!

Vesanic

Haha yeah, I've thought the same thing.

bright lights, big city

hahaha yeah that's me. and i get that reaction to that picture a lot. i rarely take enough pictures to update my photos on there.

fun fact: actually i wasn't stoned. that was from some party where i was completely, totally, ridiculously drunk and won a huge beer pong tourney. one of my prouder moments of life.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Freezepoop

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on May 14, 2010, 07:45 PM

I AM ALIVE! I AM ALIVE!
yeah, I'm pretty sure we're friends on myspace

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Holy shit.

I was just thinking today as I watched The Hurt Locker (shit movie, by the way) "I wonder if Trey's been shot in the face or something...I haven't seen him in ages."

Variable

Hurt locker was horrible.  It embarrasses me to think that the public may form views of the military based off movies like that or stop loss or any of the other new lame ass movies that have been coming out.  Especially in refrence to hurt locker because I become very close with a Marine EOD tech on my last deployment, and helped him out with his job.  And he is 1,000 x the man that was in that movie.

Anyways though.  No, no bullets to the dome.  They tried.......did I show you guys that video?  I was totally on MSNBC looking like a total douche during a fire fight.  Pretty humorous.

However I am currently in Germany instead of Afghanistan.  I had a seizure in december and they kind of swept it under the rug in order to retain me.  Then 5 days ago, I had another.  This time they Medevaced me to germany to get an MRI and see a neurologist and shit.  So I'm in the hospital right next to Ramstein.  If I was a better person I would know how to spell it.  But phonetically its Lonstool....or something.  And tomorrow I'm supposed to be taking a tour of the oldest city in Germany.  So to any of you who are near, you should totally kidnap me and take me to a strip club or something.  

PS, I have money, and ill totally pay for your strippers and beer too.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Shit man. I'm sorry. I hope everything turns out okay. We all miss you, buddy.

And The Hurt Locker won an academy award, I heard. Total garbage. Nothing happened in the movie and the acting was fucking terrible. Why is is that actually good movies don't win awards?

Brb, gonna go cry and watch Moon.

Variable

I guess they thought it was daring or something. 

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

OOOOOOH SHAKYCAM MOVIE ABOUT THE WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST, EXCEPT INSTEAD OF BEING ABOUT DUDES THAT SHOOT OTHER DUDES, IT'S ABOUT DUDES THAT DEFUSE BOMBS. LOL WE ARE SO DARING LOLOLOL.

Variable

They dared to show the human cost ( mentally ) of war.  And how addicting the lifestyle becomes to us, and how the lack of danger makes us nonfunctional in the society we are fighting to save.........or something. 

nintendoXO

Hurt locker was pretty bad, Almost to annoying to watch.

Variable

The acting was just soooo bad.  That black dude was horrible in " we are marshal" too