Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Electronic Dance Music Thread

Started by ToneDef, Jul 14, 2007, 09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freiwald

BillyNo.9

Not sure if this has been posted before, but everyone should just have a listen anyway...

Pretty Lights - Total Fascination

BillyNo.9

I an't stop listening to this guy. He's incredible for real. If you're into M83 you might like it

Pretty Lights vs. Led Zeppelin HD Colorado Recap - Red Rocks & The Fillmore

neutron liar

the Prodigy remix is interesting.  funny I am usually aware of this stuff, but this is the first I've heard of the remix.

E-Money

Billy, If u dig Pretty LIghts check out Bassnectar.  I saw him a couple months ago... best show I've been too in a long time.  

Bassnectar 2011 Summer Tour Aftermath Trailer

BillyNo.9

Quote from: E-Money on Sep 27, 2011, 07:01 PM
Billy, If u dig Pretty LIghts check out Bassnectar.  I saw him a couple months ago... best show I've been too in a long time.  

Fucking sweet! What's that song called? II first heard of him through that Prince remix and assumed he was just another throw away dubstep dj.
I'll definitely  have to check some more of his stuff out.

Anyway back to what I came here to post... anyone ever heard of RESO? It's weird how pretty much all dubstep sounds like diarrhoea to me except him. I gave him a listen after Frank said he was good. He's pretty diverve

Reso - Beasts In The Basement VIP

Reso - Abyss [HD]

neutron liar

jbmp1390

Anyone here enjoy Knife Party?

There remix of Crush on You by Nero is MASSIVE

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

lostpilot

jbmp1390

cheachea

Quote from: E-Money on Dec 30, 2011, 06:54 AM
Quote from: cheachea on Dec 30, 2011, 05:46 AM
http://soundcloud.com/cloudlandmusic

some dope shit here, thx for sharing! 

You're welcome, I work with the guy who owns the label . It's Indie and he is trying to get more exposure.
Poyt Chops

BillyNo.9

spirographed

"The struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles." - Meshuggah

jbmp1390

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jan 17, 2012, 03:58 AM
Pretty Lights again. The guy is awesome

Pretty Lights - Hot Like Sauce

I know man, everything he puts out is just such fucking quality. And he's from my hometown, FoCo.