Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Stars

Started by pissedandpierced, Sep 07, 2007, 07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pissedandpierced

I know that my question might seem really stupid to some of you but if you don't ask, then your not gonna know. I have noticed that some people have stars under they're names, I thought that it was just a mod thing but some non mods have them too. What the fuck are they for? as some of the other people I have asked don't seem to know either. x
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

oldgentlovecraft

It means you're a high level magus

yoda on mars

fuck stars. I need bunnies.

oldgentlovecraft

lol just saw your karma, cracking me up.  you are the karma king!!  you now officially own sharing lungs, i bow to you

yoda on mars

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Sep 07, 2007, 10:00 PM
lol just saw your karma, cracking me up.  you are the karma king!!  you now officially own sharing lungs, i bow to you

yeah, slaves shall serve

pissedandpierced

I realised from a thread in the stock owners forum that there was a technical problem with the forum changes and now I have the dollars back.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

samson simpson

Saturday Night Whiskey777

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Sep 07, 2007, 10:00 PM
dude, I was the karma king.  I cant remember exactly where I was.  But I know It was somewhere past -700

devilinside

Flip the numbers around and you were -007....haha

goldpony

like the anti-james bond. somehow i think that trey hes better than bond ( at least in his own mind). unless you meant it in terms of sexuality, cause thats true, since he is a flaming lance bass and all
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

alvarezbassist17

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Sep 12, 2008, 02:44 AM
like the anti-james bond. somehow i think that trey hes better than bond ( at least in his own mind). unless you meant it in terms of sexuality, cause thats true, since he is a flaming lance bass and all
HEY! At ease with this anti Trey Rhetoric.  I am better than bond, because I am real and he is simply a fictional depiction of me.