FUCK YOU ALL

Started by yoda on mars, Sep 12, 2007, 07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoda on mars

cause DTones will never come to Poland.  >:(

theis

can i pee in your mouth?

alvarezbassist17

some guest speaker came to my lecture from poland to speak about some sort of international volunteering thing, he was a pretty fuckin gay dude.  not necessarily saying all of the poles are like that, just that guy was super lame and this thread reminded me of it.

ToneDef

Haha, Poles are the shit. We have looooaads coming to the UK for work so I've always got a number of Polish co-workers. So far they've all been cool and hardworking. Check out Polish hip-hop though.. They play me that shit all the time and it's funny as fuck.

tarkil

Poland has 2 good things : vodka and females...

Meow.....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ToneDef

Yeah I got one of the guys to get me some vodka from Polan when he visited home for a little while. Luksusowa.. It's ok for vodka.

Also, I get them to teach me shit and the best I can say so far is "Oh my God! There goes a sexy lady. She has very big tits.".. I can't type it in Polish though.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostcancer

White Pwny

hmmm.... Im sorry Yoda... but ya don't gotta get all potty mouthed!   FUCK!  =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

nec

oh yes!

oceansize+hopesfall next month in warsow so.... fuck the tones

goodnight

yoda on mars

Quote from: ToneDef on Sep 13, 2007, 04:40 AM
Yeah I got one of the guys to get me some vodka from Polan when he visited home for a little while. Luksusowa.. It's ok for vodka.

haha, this is one of the cheapest vodkas here.

Martin

Pretty sure I've said this before, and I can't recall the answer, but, save money to go to Germany next time they tour Europe.

ToneDef

Quote from: yoda on mars on Sep 16, 2007, 02:56 PM

Then when I next see him he'll receive the bottle across his face.

Jacob

Quote from: Tuck on Sep 16, 2007, 11:24 PM
Pretty sure I've said this before, and I can't recall the answer, but, save money to go to Germany next time they tour Europe.

as Deftones rarely come to Sweden I've flewn down to Germany twice to see them. it's worth it.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

yoda on mars

Quote from: ToneDef on Sep 17, 2007, 12:54 AM
Quote from: yoda on mars on Sep 16, 2007, 02:56 PM

Then when I next see him he'll receive the bottle across his face.

woah! actually it isn't the cheapest. I didn't know it's that expenisve. It used to be cheap! I think I must try the new version of it.

But I think these are the best Polish vodkas

Law

Wisniuka is nice too.

deftoneskoen

to bad, fuck urself

yoda on mars

Quote from: Jambi on Sep 28, 2007, 07:31 PM
Wisniuka is nice too.

You mean WiśniĆ³wka. yeah, it's pretty good. You don't even know when you get drunk, it hits sooo fast.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Like all faggot I guess you are having your PMS.
Fuck you too asshole.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn